Briar Rose's Journey!

I feel really bloated tonight. I had an exante day today and had 2 shakes a bar and a small meal. I might have a try at a full day on slim and save tomorrow and see how I get on. Im going to drink a few cups of green tea tonight though to see if that helps.

I feel really bloated tonight. I had an exante day today and had 2 shakes a bar and a small meal. I might have a try at a full day on slim and save tomorrow and see how I get on. Im going to drink a few cups of green tea tonight though to see if that helps.

Ooh I can't wait for my samples to arrive, have you tried the slim and save yet? Hope you feel better after the tea.

I've done one day on s n s, think I'm going to do exante 5 days a week, then sns at weekends till I run out of exante then go 100% sns.

Hope tea helped ....

Ive bought a weeks worth of samples from S&S and have tried a few. Most things have been fab but I had the tomato soup the other day and it was so awful. Im waiting for some Exante soups to get here as I believe they are better. I will probably have a few exante days and a few slim and save but I do like the exante shakes though. I just like the variety.

yeah im not keen on soups. i only ordered meals, bars and 3 or 4 flavours of the shakes just to test as im not gonna swap my shakes as theyve got aspartame but im running low on exante so they will do til my next bumper pack of shakes. Im looking forward to the meals.

Boy Im having a bad day today. It started off so well too. I had a slim and save shake for breakfast and then a bar for lunch. But then it went so wrong..... Its my eldest sons B-day today and we would always usually go for a meal on B-days but he had decided he didn't want to go as he's studying for exams. Now at 4.30 I get a phone call from hubby to say he'd changed his mind and wanted to go for a meal. So instead of a nice restaurant where the have salads they all voted for a chinese buffet. OMG

I fought my temptations so much but caved in and had 3 plates of food. OMG. I then came home and had a pack of crisps and a dessert. OMG

I can't believe how easily I have been swayed. I have probably undone all my hard work now.

I can't believe how big a deal it is being able to plan where you eat so you can choose something healthy. I know no-one made me eat so I feel like I have no will power whatsoever.

OK rant over.....

hugs.... just jump on wagon straight away... all good work won't be undone x

Thanks for that dawny and Naomi,

I don't want to feel like this again, its horrible. I am defiantly jumping back on tomorrow, will have 2 ts days and a ws day on saturday for my meal out but I will be planning what I eat before hand and not drinking. Then I think Im going to do a good couple of weeks on ts or as long as possible.

When I was counting carbs I found my staple meals was green salad which basically consisted of a bowl of leafy greens, a few bits of green pepper, cucumber, maybe a few pickled onions and a small can of tuna or a chopped boiled egg. I'd mix the lot with a tea spoon of light mayo if needed, low fat and low carb!

Or scrabbled/poached eggs for a meal

Good luck

ah hugs hun but to make u feel better im a big fat loser and messed up thid evening after fighting the hungrr / trapped wind pains all day. So at least we can try again tomorrow together.

Good luck today getting back on the wagon Briar, if anything you've given yourself a fright and you now know how it feels to fall off, which means you won't do it again. I feel crap as well after my weekend off, and it wasn't even off, I was supposed to be finished with VLCD!!

So there, we've sorted out your cuts and bruises and declare you fit for action, you haven't undone all of your hard work, it's just a bump on the road and you'll be even more determined to succeed now.

Remember we all love you here and everyone is behind you xxxxxx

Hey hon, hope today is going ok for you?
If you have put anything on, alot of it will just be water weight which will come back off as quickly as it went on.

Hello :)

You'll do this. And you haven't undone all your hard work. Any gain will be mainly water so don't forget that and it'll drop off you xxx

Thanks so much for all your comments, I feel better today.

Ive jumped back on today and have had a shake and a bar, some tuna, 2 eggs and some mushrooms. I have saved my hot chocolate till tonight.

I have decided not to promise to do ts for x amount of days as it sends my brain into thinking I need food, where if I have a bit of allowed food Im ok ( if you know what I mean ) If I don't need the food then I won't have it. I did a quick swiz on the scales this morning and the damage was very minimal so hopefully forgotten about in a few days time.

Ann that's good I've got my hot choc to come too. I had a bit of cucumber earlier as well I'm just taking it step by step.

I know I've sts since last week now am hoping the scales go down for Monday. Have a good day.

If we are on track we can do it Spyro.

My batch of exante soups has got here and I tried the vegetable for lunch. It was really nice...... Im not fussed on the slim and save soups at all but this was very creamy and tasty. Will let you know how I get on with the other flavours.

Ah yeah I didn't mind the vegetable and Thai chilli, I didn't like the other two, I got bored quickly and didnt face them by the end lol. Im doing good so far I don't feel that hungry it must of been them s&s rs that made me like that the other day.

Back