Briar Rose's Journey!

Ooh I bet your excited bout your weigh in tomorrow I hope it's a good one. Have a good day

Good luck with the WI xx:)

Good luck for your WI... Will be doing mine shortly (when I get my butt out of bed!!) :0)

Oh wow that's fantastic Hun you really deserve it.

Amazing losses Briar, keep up the hard work :D
I've noticed you've just completed week 5, did you do aam week? I'm still debating what to do.

Liz apart from the first week I have been working solutions everyday. I have my packs and a small meal everyday. Im quite strict though, my meal has 400 ish calories and no more than 10 carbs so I stay at approx 70 carbs for the day and about 1000 calories. So you could do that for a week.

Liz apart from the first week I have been working solutions everyday. I have my packs and a small meal everyday. Im quite strict though, my meal has 400 ish calories and no more than 10 carbs so I stay at approx 70 carbs for the day and about 1000 calories. So you could do that for a week.

Wow and your losses are still amazing, what sort of things do you eat? Sorry for the 101 questions but i'm really in two minds about the aam week.

Brilliant!!! WS works well for you :) well done lovely xxxxx

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Liz here an example of my meal yesterday

small handful of lettuce = 3 cals 1 carb
2 x large egg = 140 cals 0 carbs
150g mushrooms = 33 cals 5 carbs
30g light philadelphia ( garlic and herbs) 47 cals 1 carb
15g butter 81 cals 0 carbs
3 x thin ham = 33 cals 0 carbs

I fried the mushrooms in the butter and put the philly in and water to make a creamy sauce. Then made an omelette with no oil. It came to 337 calories and 7 carbs.

I count my calories and carbs on my fitness pal. Some days I have more, I try to change it everyday. x

Ive had another good day today. Im sure the longer you do this it just becomes a way of life. Im off out again on Saturday with friends and hubby. Ive volunteered to drive though so no alcohol calories thankfully. I know where Im going to Im going to study the menu before I go. I know they do lots of fish so that should be a good option.

Im also going to get my pilates machine out of the garage tomorrow and dust it off. I need to start thinking of toning up or my arms will be that bad I won't want to show them off at all. I don't think Id have enough energy for the gym at the moment so Im going to start off slowly.

Well done on your great loss, great to hear everyone saying how much they've lost in such a short time scale as it helps me plan how much I would like to lose :0)

Have a good day hun

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Liz here an example of my meal yesterday

small handful of lettuce = 3 cals 1 carb
2 x large egg = 140 cals 0 carbs
150g mushrooms = 33 cals 5 carbs
30g light philadelphia ( garlic and herbs) 47 cals 1 carb
15g butter 81 cals 0 carbs
3 x thin ham = 33 cals 0 carbs

I fried the mushrooms in the butter and put the philly in and water to make a creamy sauce. Then made an omelette with no oil. It came to 337 calories and 7 carbs.

I count my calories and carbs on my fitness pal. Some days I have more, I try to change it everyday. x

Oooh that sounds yummy, i'm definitely swaying towards doing the aam.

I don't know how the aam week works Liz. Im just doing ws and its alright at the moment. Im just about to have my tea and Im hungry but really don't know what to have. Im sick of mushrooms and egg so will have to have a think. I do have some slim and save meals here but I haven't really been fussed on them. Ho hum Im sure I can find something. x

Wow just caught up with your last weigh in - go girl!! Glad its working so well for you now :)

Back