Bricking it!

RichyRich15

Hi all,

I got bored, and worked out that 1 average sized house brick weighs approx 4.5lbs.

If you can imagine holding just one brick in your hand, and feeling the weight of it, it gives you a good sense of what 4.5lbs is.

I have lost nearly 13 bricks off my body.

I may aswell of been carrying 13 bricks in a bag on my back, I have now thrown them all away, and I am looking to start building my new life with them ;)

How many bricks have you lost? lol

x

wow well done rich!! x

I lost 14 freaking bricks! OMG!!
Brilliant thread. X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks for taking part ladies!

Good luck for tomorrow Julz, hopefully we'll have another brick to build our new lifes! :) lol

Wow well done rich, i was in the shop today and i put 1/2lbs of butter in a basket to show how much weight i had lost was 38 and boy had a job lifting it.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.:D

Almost 11 bricks for me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Knowing how much a brick weighs, it's almost unimaginable to have to CARRY that sort of weight! :eek:

Originally I lost 34 bricks! :eek: But I've picked some back up again, so nearly 22 bricks lost for me at the moment, I have to lose another 8 to be where I want to be! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Holy Cow - when I did LL in 2008, I lost 31 bricks!!! I could not even carry a dozen bricks at one time now - let alone 31!!! How in the world could I even move under that load!

Course I have managed to pick a few of them back up over the past year, but that is amazing to think I used to carry that around.

What a great thing to remember. Good idea Richy!!!

Iv lost 25 bricks that's a great way of putting it or another way is I sell minerals for farm animals and the bags are 20kg and 10kgs so yesterday I strapped 2 20kgs n 1 10kg to me n tried to walk about with it it nearly kill t me walking for 2 min with it so glad I'm doing LL

37 bricks.. how did i walk?! *cough* waddle.

I've lost 23 bricks,good god! Does make you think how far we have all come and how lighter we are!
Great thread Richy!
Sexy xx

Its so inspiring reading all these post and the weight loss you have all accomplished. Well done all of you.

Wow, that's a lot of bricks everyone's lost!

Bricks seem *so* heavy. Can't believe I'm carry that many heavy things around with me. Yikes.

Jeeeebus! I've lost 13 bricks!! :D

/pretty careless of me, but good riddance I say! Hehe... ;)

Xx

Great thread! I've lost 17 bricks! :eek:

18 :)

Back