Bride to be l 2014 challenge

Wow! You look fab! Well I'm not getting married in 2014 but I am in 2015! Started slimming world two weeks exactly to the day I get married! No time like the present! Been doing it now for two weeks and lost 8lb in total! Got my half stone award tonight! So happy!

Im not getting married but im goung to be s guest at a wedding abroad next year so ill join too :)

How's everyone doing so far then?

Hey folks! mind if i join you? I'm getting married next september. I am currently a size 22, the dress i have is size 18, i am hoping that will be a couple of sizes too big by the time the wedding comes around lol. I'm kinda worried what the dress will look like on as its empire line and i have a big butt and boobs! (i had a big butt and boobs when i was skinny many moons ago) will just have to see! hoping to be able to try it on around november time :)

Got weighed for first time last night so this is my first week xx

Maintained this week but I did pig out a few times :eek: so got to knuckle down for a loss next week before my hols

I'm preparing for my third weigh in on Wed - lost 8lb so far and sticking to it really well! Had a mild slip yesterday at a party and ate some crisps and a mini greggs sausage roll but went swimming to burn it off and back to it today!

Welcome Artemys - You can do this! What more motivation could you have than your own wedding??? x

Good luck with your weigh in! It's strange, I'm more bothered about how I'll look on my honeymoon than the wedding! It's an all inclusive resort with tons of activities, I would love to have the energy to try them all!

Haha! That good! Just keep that feeling in your head! I bought some jeans last week that are currently too small! (Planned) I am determined to fit in them haha!

I did that too! There's about an inch-inch and a half gap to close the zip. Fingers crossed they'll fit soon!

Haha I know! Well I can now do them up! They are neither comfy or look nice with a big muffin top! But I will get there!!!!

i got the high waisted jeans from George in asda - you don't get a muffin top with them yaaaay ^^ i guess you would if they were too tight but it would be higher up haha

Haha sneaky sneaky! Well my aim is to not have a muffin top by losing the weight! I will get there! Lost another 4lb tonight so now in the 13's and going strong! :)

wow congrats! I lost 3.5, so thats me 16st on the dot. 2lb to go for my first stone off!

Oooo that's really good! I'm the same- need 2lb for my first stone! We will have to push each other through!!!

yep yep! i had a sneaky twix tonight tho haha, i had the syns for it tho - but i still feel guilty! bloody enjoyed it at the time :p

Haha I don't blame u! It does make me feel guilty when I have something 'naughty' but asking as we allocate the syns for it then it doesn't matter! In other news... I put on my skinny jeans today and they weren't as tight as they used to be!!! Woop woop!!!

Yay! Go you! Won't be long till they are baggy jeans hehe

Back