Bride to be l 2014 challenge

Oooo I hope so! We shall see! Of course you can join princess. How much are you hoping to lose? How are you finding it so far? X

Hello

Im getting married in 2014 March and im looking for a buddy to help me along!

I really need to get rid of 2 stone like so badly! Ive had no luck what so ever at losing this weight getting out of 14's is killing me... If i had someone to kick my bum i may get there!

my target weight is 12,13 just coz its 2 stone!

Any other brides wanting to join in?

x x x

Ooh I will be your buddy! I'm gettin married in 2014 too! Have 3 stone to shift! I also have tried everything! :(
I'm new to this app to
We can do this!! :)

Welcome leelee! We will all be skinnies for our weddings. Thankfully I have till September next year, as I have just under 6 stone to lose!

im loving the plan lost 6lb in my first two week only ever did red and green before xx i reckon i have about 2 and half three stone to lose to get to were i want to be i'd love to be in a size ten size 12 wedding dress xxx

Welcome leelee! We will all be skinnies for our weddings. Thankfully I have till September next year, as I have just under 6 stone to lose!

I'm getting married December next year. Hoping to loose 3 stone. Just started sw, still don't understand it a little bit as I used to do ww and that is so different!

Ooooo hello and welcome!!

We all have weight to lose then! We can do it together! I've lost 12lb in three weeks and if I can do it- anyone can! :)

Hmmm not sure... Have you been sticking to plan? Been eating mainly salads? Veg? I haven't had that feeling really yet so can't help im afraid... Sorry :-(

2 off this week ...... 8 off so far....slowly but surely lol

Hi guys

Would you mind if I joined in with you all?
Im getting married juky 2014 and really want to shed at least 2 stone by then.

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys

Would you mind if I joined in with you all?
Im getting married juky 2014 and really want to shed at least 2 stone by then.

Xxx

the more the merrier....good luck x

Good luck! I lost another 2lb Wednesday so 13lb now in total! :)

i sts this week, but i changed from morn to eve weigh-in so i blame that :p

i got my wedding dresses out yesterday (yes i have 2 - super dooper bargain so had to get them lol!), they are still 3 sizes too small for me so i asked my step-mum to try them on for me so i could see them NOT on the hanger lol (she looked beautiful in them too!), i am so happy with them, i will struggle to choose between them, but i am having my wedding and reception a week apart so i might get to wear both :p

anyone looking for beautiful, bargain wedding dresses - check out Monsoon in the january sales, we got 2 £250-£300 dresses for £90 in total! the other can be sold if it doesnt get worn, and i bet for a profit! we're going back this january for the bridesmaids lol

Good luck Michelle... You will need to let us know how you get on!

ooo the wedding dresses sound amazing! I'm sure you will get there and look gorgeous!! I haven't even started looking yet... Will probably go in a few months!

Thank you :)) im quite enjoying doing sw especially as my partner is doing it to. Its nice to sit down and plan meals with someone.

Iv got my wedding dress. I love it and dont want to look horrible in it.
1378634307834.jpg

Back