Bridesmaid blitz dairy

How did you get on at Weigh In. Hope all went okay x

Thank you guys. I was up nearly two pounds!!!!!

I am truly back on the wagon again though!! :) The wedding just keeps getting closer!

Today

Extra Easy

HEXA: I admit. I was naughty. Nothing.
HEXB: Wholemeal bread.

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast (HEXB) tomatoes and a banana. (2 syns).

Snack: Banana.

Lunch: Tuna pasta salad with mayo and sweetcorn, rocket and tomato. (2 syns).

Snack: Pickled onion crisps (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Salmon stir fry with courgette, mushrooms, carrot, peppers and onion with noodles.

Snack: Pimms and lemonade with strawberries and a sprig of mint. (4.5 syns).

Total Syns: 13/15

Attachments

• 1376082028311.jpg
    1376082028311.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I was 100% yesterday and today I very nearly was! Went over syns by 0.5 - but, I was under yesterday!

Extra Easy

HEXA: 70g Philli
HEXB: 2 slices of wholemeal nimble bread.

Breakfast: Banana and custard Muller Light with a chopped banana in.

Lunch: Philli and watercress sandwich on HEXB bread with spread; salad of rocket, basil, tomato and EVOO; Plum; packet of pickled onion crisps (9.5)

Dinner: Potato salad with mayo and spring onion, salmon, salad of lettuce, tomato and cucumber with corn on the cob. (2)

Pudding: Grilled peach with natural yogurt and honey (1)

Snack: Glass of pimms with diet lemonade, strawberries and mint (3)

Total Syns: 15.5/15

Attachments

• P1000644.JPG
    P1000644.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 61
Weigh in today: 151.8lbs. Urgh. I wanted it to be lower than that!

Extra Easy

HEXA: 250ml milk
HEXB: 2 slices nimble wholemeal bread

Breakfast: HEXB bread, spread, scrambled egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 Cumberland Quorn sausages and spaghetti hoops. (4 syns)

P1000717.JPG

Lunch: Leftover potato salad from yesterday.

Dinner: Sunday Roast. Chicken, runner beans, broccoli, cauliflower, Roast Potato, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. (3 Syns)

P1000731.JPG

Pudding: Peach with natural yogurt and honey. (1 Syn)

P1000734.JPG

Snack: Ladybird Cupcake. :D I've had my baking hat on! (7 Syns)

P1000728.JPG

Total Syns: 15/15

Another good day! Feel stuffed too!

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: 1/2 benefit bar 1/2 EVOO

Breakfast: Omelette with cheese and tomato cooked in a little spread; 2 plums. (2 Syns)

Lunch: Salmon fillet, potato salad with spring onion and light mayo, salad (lettuce, tomato, basil, cucumber) with EVOO and corn on the cob with a little spread. (2 Syns)

P1000736.JPG

Dinner: Pasta bolognaise made with Quorn mince, tomato and onion with cheese, broccoli and cauliflower.

P1000737.JPG

Pudding: Peach, natural yogurt, benefit bar and honey (1).

P1000745.JPG

Snack: Ladybird cupcake (7), Hot Chocolate (2)

Syns: 14/15 14/105

I have had a fantastic day today, but I am so tired! I've spent the day hiking in Derbyshire, up lots of VERY steep hills and steps and it has left me wanting my bed! Some good body magic in there though!

Green Day today

HEXB: Wholemeal roll HEXB: 40g Goats cheese.

Breakfast: Cheese and tomato omelette.

P1000746.jpg

Lunch: Picnic. Goats cheese and basil roll; potato salad with spring onion; roasted vegetable cous cous salad; plum; strawberries; ladybird cupcake. (7 Syns) (Did pack crisps and chocolate for me but I didn't eat it) (Picture was for ALL the picnic, not just my portion)

P1000750.jpg

Dinner: Loyd Grossman balti sauce (The jar needed using up - I had a third, without meat, watered down for 6 Syns) and rice.

P1000772.jpg

Snack: Pimms with diet lemonade and strawberries (4.5 Syns)

Syns: 17.5/15 (ooops) Total: 31.5/15

Another Extra Easy day today

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Oats

Breakfast: Porridge made with milk with chopped banana and Nutella.

P1000773.jpg

Lunch: Tomato and basil chicken with Cajun wedges and salad of lettuce and tomato.

P1000775.jpg

Dinner: Chicken stir fry with mushroom, cabbage, peppers and onion with egg and soy sauce.

P1000776.jpg

Pudding: Plum and peach with cream and a small broken up chocolate bar. (5 syns)

P1000779.jpg

Snacks: Bacon frazzlers (4.5 Syns)

Syns:11.5/15 Total: 43/105

Another good day today.

Green

HEXB: 60og wholemeal roll
HEXB: 40g Goats cheese

Breakfast: Tomato and goats cheese omelette.

P1000781.jpg

Lunch: Spaghetti bolognaise with cheese and a banana to finish.

P1000782.jpg

Dinner: Quorn burger on wholemeal roll with salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and chips. (2.5 Syns)
P1000786.jpg

Snacks: Rainbow drops, Pimms and lemonade, hot chocolate and benefit bar (13 Syns)

Total Syns: 15.5/15 58/105

I am going out tomorrow for a meal with my mum and sister. I have already decided what I am going to pick! A Veg smoky bean chilli with rice - looks a lot like weatherspoons chilli - 3 grams of fat for the whole thing, 1 gram sat fat all for 511 calories so it looks like it may be syn free. Can't find it online though through Slimming World website!

Yesterday was on plan! YAY

I had a green day

HEXB: Chocolate shreddies

Breakfast: Milk, shreddies and a banana.

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans, spread and cheese. A large side salad. (2)

P1000788.jpgP1000789.jpg

Dinner: Bean chilli with plain rice.

Snack: Glass of wine (9)

Syns: 11/15 69.5/105

I can see me having an early night tonight! I am so tired, been up since six though, so I expect as much really. Another green day today.

HEXB: 2 slices of nimble bread
HEXB: 2 benefit bars

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast with spread and tomatoes. (2)

Lunch: Tuna pasta bake with tomato and onion sauce, salad and one slice of garlic bread. (11.5)

Dinner: Stir fry with mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and beansprouts cooked in some soy sauce with rice noodles, spring onion and egg. (2.5)

P1000790.jpg

Pudding: 2 benefit bars.

Syns: 16/15 85.5/105

I was tempted by one slice of garlic bread, I then later found out it was 8 syns! For one slice of garlic bread that was not very big at all. What a complete waste!!!!! Very disappointed with that because it meant that my planned pudding will have to not exist!

Weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Weigh in today. Back where I was three weeks ago.

I really hope I get to ten stone 9 by the end of this month!

Yesterday started off well, but then went down hill dramatically. I'm due for TOM any minute and the craving for chocolate and anything sweet got the better of me. Don't know how many syns I ended up having but it was a lot. I had several low far cup cakes, I had a chocolate bar and some ice cream with chocolate sauce. Also had packet of crisps. NOT good.

But, today is a new day so whatever.

I have decided that I will do some red days this week to try and help with any weight gain. I'm going to start keeping a eye on the calories I am consuming too.

Today has been a much better day! :D I forgot how much I enjoy red days. Spent this evening making a picnic for tomorrow as I'm off hiking in the peaks again. It looks an easy enough walk, but we'll see. Tom's back is hurting a bit so don't want any high peaks to climb, or he will kill me!

I have felt full all day long to be honest, which is nice because my calorie consumption was nearly 1,300 - so, no big pig out (although my dinner felt like it!)

Red

HEXB: 35g Oats HEXB: 250g potato (raw weight)

Breakfast: Porridge with milk and spoonful of nutella. (2)

Lunch: Ham salad with lettuce (baby gem and rocket), spring onion, raddish, tomato, grated carrot and fat free dressing.

Snack: Cupcake (5)

Dinner: Salmon with roasted carrots, SW chips and broccoli.

Snack: Weight watchers Jaffa roll (4)

Pudding: Yogurt and kiwi fruit.

Snack: Hot chocolate (2)

Syns: 13/15 13/105

P1000796.jpgP1000797.jpgP1000800.jpg

Last edited:
No food pics for yesterday because I forgot my camera and I'm staying at the boys house! Yesterday I had an extra easy day because I spent the day walking - did seven miles in just under three hours which I don't think is too bad going. Lot's of body magic anyway!

Extra Easy

HEXA: 45g Feta cheese
HEXB: Wholemeal roll

Breakfast: Wholemeal roll toasted with spread and one scrambled egg, tomatoes, and two quorn sausages (3 Syns)

Lunch: Picnic of pasta salad with lettuce, tomato, feta cheese and low fat crème fraiche, potato salad with spring onion and light mayo (1.5 Syns)

Snack: Packet of flaming hot crisps (4.5) and a WW Bakewell slice (4)

Dinner: Paella with chicken, onion and peppers. I'm not sure how many syns so I'll guess 5. (5)

Syns: 18/15 31/105

Back