Bridesmaid blitz dairy

It had chicken and peppers in it - don't know what exactly went into it because the boy cooked it for me! :)

So, I have a confession to make. Diet is going south again - and will do until Monday probably. The PMS chocolate binge eating I was talking about the other day - well, about five days ago - THE PERIOD HAS NOT ARRIVED!!! I had a short cycle last month (26 days) and I am pretty sure I felt ovulation pain on the left side at 14 days into my new cycle. I'm one of those weird people that can feel it! My period arrived two days early - but all was good.

Again, this month I am positive I felt ovulation pain on cycle day 14 - this time on the right. It was quite painful, sharp, stabbing sensation and it lasted a couple of hours - was gone the next day. I was expecting to have another 26 day cycle because of this, but was fully prepared for it to be a 28/29 day cycle. Well, I'm currently on day 32 and nothing yet! My longest cycle is 33 days I think, so, I might be late but not as late as I could be, if you know what I mean.

I took a pregnancy test today, negative of course, but still no sign of my period. I needed to test for piece of mind though, as tomorrow I am out on the Hen Do. If period still hasn't arrived, I will test again on Monday, but this is just confusing my brain so much right now. I know, when you have sex you run the risk, and there have been a few moments where say, things were heated before we remembered to put on the condom. Financially I'm not in the right place for a baby if I am pregnant, but I think I would keep it. I have a job I start in September (I just finished university), me and the boy are looking for someplace to live together by the end of this year - we are thinking end of October/November time. I do have plans to go back to uni next year and do a PGCE: I hadn't factored a baby into any of this. It's not like I'm 18 either - I'm 25, 26 in January, the boy is 27 and we have been together for seven years this Bank Holiday. ARGH. So, with my mind panicking and working overtime I must confess that I have snacked, not binged, but just not really paid much attention to what I have been eating. I wish my period would start already and then everything can go back to normal!

/end of rant

Oh gosh are you ok? I fell pregnant when I was 20 and I was in uni..you do get by if you don't have a lot of money! And also not to worry you...I took 4 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative, I was also still bleeding - so is go see your doctor!!

xxxx

Started last night on the Hen Do!!! Nice! Much happier though!

Somehow after this meltdown I weighed myself this morning and It said 149.8lb!! Ohh, the curse of dehydration!!

I have a pledge:

From this day forward until the 4th October (except for the celebration of my seven year anniversary with the other half - maybe tomorrow, may be in the week) I shall stick to plan and try to stick to red days - so that when I weigh in again I might be close to this elusive 149.8lbs!!!!! I'm hoping it will stick - I mean, period has started, in quite a lot of period pain - and everyone knows that it brings about weight related issues! and losing isn't one of them!

Today was a red day :)

HEXA: Milk HEXA: 40g light cheese
HEXB: 2 Slices of nimble bread HEXB: 230g new potato (raw weight)

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast with spread (2 Syns)

Lunch: Omelette with tomato, ham and cheese.

Snack: 2 slices of ham.

Dinner: Roast chicken dinner with roasted potato, roasted carrot, broccoli and cauliflower, two Yorkshire puddings and gravy (5 Syns)

Pudding: Caramel bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns: 13/15

1377452648503.jpg

Today has been on plan! Plan on going hiking tomorrow with the dog in the peaks - it will be the last time I really can as I start next week. The OH had to work today so we didn't do anything to celebrate our anniversary which made me a little sad to be honest.

Actually, to be honest, I am a hormonal wreck at the moment! Damn period! Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow, I've felt quite sick for the past couple of days and my appetite isn't what it normally is! So, I think we may end up doing something tomorrow together in the peaks to celebrate so tomorrow will not be on plan - however, it will be in my calorie allowance! I'll try and make good, sensible choices though and will return on the wagon on Wednesday.

Red Day

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Porridge HEXB: Potato

Breakfast: Porridge with milk, banana and a spoonful of nutella (2)

Lunch: Broccoli and cauliflower (the meat I cooked had gone funny).

Snack: Packet of flamin' hot monster claws (4.5); Weightwatchers Jaffa roll (4)

Dinner: Cajun salmon with broccoli and bacon and cheese potato skins.

Snack: Caramel bar (6)

Syns: 16.5/15. (was under yesterday though)

P1000804.jpg

I'm back. :) Start my new job tomorrow as a Teaching Assistant. (eek) Quite nervous!

Red Day

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Wholemeal Roll HEXB: Potato

Breakfast: Wholemeal Roll (HEXB) with spread, scrambled egg and grilled cherry tomatoes. (2)

Lunch: Salad of rocket, baby gem lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cheese and ham with fat free dressing.

Dinner: Quorn sausages, spiced wedges, cabbage with bacon, broccoli and Yorkshire pudding. (4)

Pudding: Apple Crumble with custard (7.5)

Syns for day: 13.5

Syns for week: 13.5/105

P1000821.jpgP1000822.jpgP1000824.jpgP1000826.jpg

I have had a long day today! Up at six, at school for 7:40 AM (thought the traffic would be worse) and home by four. I have also done 27 minutes of body magic! As a result I am so tired!

Green Day

HEXA: 250ml Milk HEXA: 40g Cheese
HEXB: 35g Muesli HEXB: 150g Cod.

Breakfast: Muesli with milk and a chopped banana. Yogurt.

Lunch: Buffet at work provided for meetings - had a small ham roll, a cheese straw and a little cherry flapjack.

Snack: Weetabix bar.

Dinner: Fish cooked in tomato sauce with cheese, cous cous with roasted sweet potato and broccoli.

Syns for day: Let's say 15/15

Syns for week: 28.5/105

I also got in 20 minutes of interval training with 7 minutes of stretching afterwards.

P1000832.jpgP1000843.jpg

Back