Brideweightwar food diary!!!

brideweightwar

Ok so after the weekend i have decided that i really need to start logging what i am eating and doing. Otherwise i'll go off the rails lol.

I do extra easy all the time as this fits in better with my family life.

Brekkie - I had 3 boiled eggs beaten up in a cup.

Lunch - I had some cooked chicken and 1 mug shot sweet and sour.

Dinner - Slimming world chips with chilli powder over them (2tbsp of sweet chilli sauce 3syns) and 2 quorn chicken fillets with mushy peas.

Snacks - mixed winter berries with a shape zero yougart and 2 mandrine oranges. HXA- 250mls milk for tea and coffee. HXB- 2 ryvita with 1 purple laughing cow 1/2 syn.

So my plan for today!!

Brekkie - 3 boiled eggs beaten up in a cup
Snacks - mixed melon and carrotts
Lunch - Baked potato with beans. mandrain orange and activia fat free yougart
Snacks - pear, bannana
Dinner - Potatos, Quorn Sausgaes, onions and onion Gravy 3tsp to make 3syns.

Hello!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your two plans look like Green to me. Which would mean you could have extra HEA and HEB. The chicken would be one HE on day 1, and no meat on day 2, so still HEA and HEB to go!

As I say, I may be totally wrong....it wouldn't be the first time :D

I suppose they could be green. I never really thought about it lol!! I just asume i do extra easy lol!! Im not really a big user of the healthly extras is this bad?? Are you ment to use them all??

Ok I stuck to plan yesterday and only had what I listed above. I even managed to squeeze in a 3 mile walk. Was invited out to dinner tonight with my furture mother in law. I turned her down because they were going to an indian and then out for drinks. :( I know I cant put things like this off and i will eventually have to do things like this. My weigh in day though is a thursday and i was already really bad at the weekend so i am trying damage control until then lol!!!

Today i will have:

Brekkie - 1 slice wholemeal bread HXB with a banana

Lunch - Sweet potato and bacon soup Homemade with an orange, an activia low fat yougart and a pear

Dinner - Chicken Balti curry which has 9 syns for 1/2 the jar. with rice Not quite the same without the nan bread lol but some things need to be done lol!!

I really need to start making my own sauces but had the jars in the house and dont want them going to waste. At least the ones i have arent as high in syns as some jars are. Some lloyd grossman jars have 40 syns couldnt believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi BWW,

In answer to your question, you do need to make sure you have both your Hex A and Hex B, so that you're body gets the calcium and fibre you need. It also helps everything move along nicely, if you know what I mean.

A second thing, you need to make sure you have a your 1/3 superfree with every meal, if you're doing EE. Although you do snack on fruit etc, so you should be ok for now, but if you find things start to slow, this might help :)

xx

Thanks Kirstabubble and tinytootz!!! I do eat alot of fruit during the day. I also add alot of veg too my meal like tonight i will put carrots onions mushrooms and chopped tomatoes into my curry. Thanks for the advice!!! :)

Well i stuck to the plan yestderday. Its my weigh in day today. I think i may hav a bit of weight on after the weekend lol!! But i did draw a line over it and started back on track on Monday but it may of been a case of to little to late. I am determined that i will make a big effort this week. I started excerising this week aswell so i will try and keep it up!!

I dont have anything planned for this weekend that can derail my slimming plans!!! LOL!!!

Today i will eat: Green Day
Brekkie - 2 wheatabix (HXB) + 250mls S.Smilk (HXA)
Lunch- Mug shot sweet and sour. Pear, plum,
Snacks: melon, activia low fat yougart
Dinner: Quorn chicken pieces, onions, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and kidney beans, made into a big chilli with rice.
Supper: 2 ryvita and 2 exta light laughing cow

Ok so I was ment to go and weigh in last nyt but I just didnt have time to go. Life just seemed to be against me yesterday. I finish work at 4:00 and class is at 5:15. I ran from work to the bus stop still maganged to miss the bus so didnt in till 5.00 so there was no way i would of made it back up to class in time. But i am goging to go on Monday night. I may even change to a monday night if the leader is nice cause it is more local to my house.

I stuck to plan last nyt had my chill it yummy and there was even some left over for work today was is hand as i am working 10am-10pm Gutted :sigh:

Even though i didnt get weighed yesterday i did have some NSV's :party0011: .
I am being bridemaid for my best friend and my other 2 best friends are being bridesmaids as well they are both size 12!! SO i feel huge beside them in my size 18's lol!! But we went last night to get measured. Now anyone who has got married or been a bridesmaid knows these dresses are often ordered 1- 2 sizes bigger depending on the designer. When i was bridesmaid for my sister in June my dress was a size 24. This time my Bridesmaid dress is a 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked lol!!! When i had the dress on my friends were like omg look at the weight you have lost.
I love hearing it cause it kinda confirms that all ur hard work is paying off!!!!

As i said i am stuck in work 2day so i will have as follows lol!!

Green day:
Brekkie: 3 boiled eggs beat up in a cup
Snack: Pear and a banana
Lunch: Country kitchen Veg broth soup (no syns) Activia fat free yougart and a apple
Dinner: Same chilli as last night with Batcherlors rice.
Snack: 2 mandrains and melon
Supper: 2 Ryvita (HXB) and 2 laughing cow (HXA)
(HXA) 250 mls of s.s milk for tea and coffee

Didnt get a chance to get on here yesterday to update my food diary. Didnt eat very much yesterday i just wasnt hungry. Which is strange cause i am usually always hungry.

Breakie - 3 boiled eggs beat up in a cup
Lunch - Half a baked potato with beans and 28g cheese (HXA)
Dinner - Chicken chow main 9 syns

So the old faithful chinese was use last night but i could of been worse i suppose. I resisted the wine at least. :) lol!!

Today i will have:
Brekkie - 3 eggs 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HXB)
Lunch - Veg broth, activia low fat yougart, Banana,
Snacks - 2 mandrains and a apple
Dinner - mini Chicken roast 1/2 syn, mixed veg, potatoes and gravy 3 syns
Extra - 250ml ss milk (HXA)

Last edited:
Ok so i went slightly off plan with the old sunday dinner by having 2 roast potatoes which were cooked in the deep fat fryer......... So bad i know but i just couldnt resist esp as the OH was them lol!!

I am drawing a line under this week. I will still go and get weighed tomorrow evening but not expecting much at all as my whole weekend has been ruined with the chinese and the sunday dinner lol!!!

For this week i will have to try and limit my syns. I will be saving most of my syns for Fri evening as i am going to Dinner witht the other half.

So this week i am giving it 100 and 10 Percent I want to get my 1st stone sticker next week so need a 3lb loss.

Today I will have: Green Day
Brekkie: 2 Slices of weightwatchers bread (HXB) with a banana
Lunch: Mug shot with Activia low fat yougart and 2 mandrain oranges
Snack: apple
Dinner: meat free burger (3 syn) 2 ww bread (HXB) 28g Gouda (HXA) 1tbsp chilli and jalpeno relish (1syn) Homefries 200g (5 Syns) and beans
Extras: Milk for tea 250mls S.S (HXA)

Syn total for 2day 9 SYNS

Last edited:
Really pleased with the result from class last night. I lost 2 and 1/2 pounds so i am determined to lose that last half pound this week and get Shiney blue sticker!!!!!!

Had a chocolate wish star last night as a treat it was the yummeist Chocolate ever. Prob cause i havent had any in about 5 weeks. Defo worth the 8 1/2 syns.

So today i will do extra easy:
Brekkie - 3 eggs 2 slices of ww bread (HXB) Banana and mandrain orange
Lunch - Mug shot, Apple and Activia low fat yougart
Snacks for tea break: Pear and a Mandrain
Dinner: Chicken and Veg Stir fry in soy sauce with noodles

Going for a syn free day lets see if it happens lol!!

Stuck to plan all day yesterday and even had no syns. So happy, I was able to do it. will try again for a syns day 2day.

My Food diary for today is a Green Day.
Brekkie -2 Weetabix (HXB) 2 mandrain and a banana.
Lunch - 3 Eggs and 2 ww bread (HXB) Apple, pear and an activia Low fat yougart.

Dinner - Veg stir fry with rice and soy sauce.
Snack - 2 Babybel (HXA)
Extra - 250ml ss milk (HXA)

Last edited:
Back