Brideweightwar food diary!!!

So i have now had 2 syn free days this week. Today i am going to use my syns and hope that the 30 i havent used the past couple of days will help with my weekend. I am going out for dinner tomorrow nyt. I have had a wee look at the menu online so i think that will help me make a healthy choice. I cant become a reclouse just because i am on a diet.

Today i will eat:
Brekkie: 2 ww Bread (HXB) with 3 eggs
Lunch: Mug Shot with fruit and activia low fat yougart
Dinner: Chicken and Salad tortilla wrap (9 Syns) With tablespoon of sweet chilli and tablespoon of extra light mayo (3syns) with side salad and slimming world chips.
Extra: 250mls s.s milk (HXA)
Total syns: 12

Ok today I will have:

Brekkie: 2 ww bread (HXB) 3 eggs
Lunch: batchlors cup of pasta. Melon grapes and activa low fat yougart.
Dinner: Going out so will order beff and brid stirfry with sweet chilli sauce and hope its not more that 15 syns lol.
Extras S.S Milk 250 mls (HXA)

I was really gd last night at the restaurant and only had the beef and chicken stir-fry. I was so glad i viewed the menu online before going there as i may very well have been bad cause the selection on offer was amazing lol!!! I am going in to Town tonight to the contential market i have decided to limt myself to 2 stiens which convert in to 4 pints. So that is 36 syns!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: But saying that I did have 2 syn free days so hopefully this will off set the difference. Plus the market only comes once a year. Last year i enjoyed 6 stiens so i will defo have cut back a bit lol!!!! I will have to try and have to syn free days on Sun and Monday before weigh in as well.

Today i will have:
Brekkie - 2 ww bread (HXB) with 3 boiled eggs
Lunch - Mug a pasta 2mandrain oranges melon and activia low fat yougart with melon and grapes
Dinner - slimming world chips salad and quorn sausages
Extra - 250 mls milk (HEA)

Check you out being so good lol

I'm off to german Market later and in no way or form behaving!! I want wine and bratwurst and fried cheese I will make up
For it sun and mon!!!

Enjoy my love!!!

Well i intend to be good Leeanne but i may cave with peer pressure lol!!! I know I love all the food on over at the market!!! Donughts with nutella and caster sugar and the french tartlets and paella and garlic mushrooms lol!!!! I have just made myself really hungry lol!!!

Enjoy the market Leeanne i know i intend too! :8855:

I'm sittin here waitin for jay to come home so we can get the choo choo train together :) and go up I feel excited!!!!!

I will let u know all I munch on lol

Well i had intened to be gd all weekend and guess what it didnt happen lol!!!! So I feel very lucky to have even lost 1lb last night!!!!!!! I was so shocked. I now know I have to be super good this week as next weekend i'll be in Dublin for works xmas do and I will prob gain after that. Not much planned for this week anyway that I can think will derail my plans!!!

Leeanne did u go to the market???

Today I will have:

Brekkie: 3 eggs and 2 nimble (HXB)
Lunch: Chicken and garden salad Activia yougart and some carrot sticks
Dinner: Extra lean mince chilli with rice filled out with veg.

Snacks: 2 mandrains and some pickles
Extra:250 mls of ss milk (HEA)

Heeyyy ohhh in with ya on the not bein good!!! Lol

Went german Market sat and ate bratwurst on a yummy warm White bread crunchy roll drrroooollllll gluhwein to drink and Gouda and ham deep fried in batter on a stick!!!

Then we went to a mates and snacked on doritos dips and nuts.... Then Sunday bottle of rose wine and pretzles while puttin up decs!!!

Hahaha and yesterday I was kinda good but munched biccys and today I was gonna be good but it's snowy and I wanted some White bread.... Total mess!

Ohhhh well I be back on it tomorrow and tomorrow is wi!!!!! Eeeppppp scary!

Least ur back on track now :)
Don't u find it hard to stop eatin the crap foods once u get a flavour for them? Is it just me?? Lol x

Yes Leeanne!!! lol!!! I find it so hard once u;ve had some u just want more. My biggest vice is a nice big chinese with wine, and then once i've had wine before i know it the crisps are out! :8855: Good luck with wi today. Just draw a line under last week and get right back on it today.

Thanks Tinytootz! I do intent to enjoy myself in Dublin so a big push of being gd before hand.

Yesterday I stuck to my plan above of what to eat. Today I will have:

Brekkie: 2 eggs and 2 nimble bread (HEB)
Lunch: Baked potato with left over chili from last night. Yougart activia low fat.
Snacks: Pear and apple
Dinner: Chicken with Bacon and stuffing (5 syns) savoury rice, lots of veg.
Extras: 250mls s.s milk (HXA)

Total syns used: 5

Well.... I gained half a pound again.... I feel gutted and disappinted in myself, but I guess I should be greatfull for half pound gains rather than woppers! Especially as week before I had Chinese and pizza kfc and mc donalds and only gained half a pound and then this week I had a bad Wednesday and then since sat been off plan so I'm doing ok....

Back on it today! And exercise!!! I need to lose 4lb for my half stone for Xmas goal, or another 11lb to push myself for a stone! Oh weighs himself later, if he loses I will be mad lol

Back on track today yey :)

Yeh I guess I am lucky lol

Dunno what's up today tho! First day bk on plan and I not long had porridge and I wanna eat again!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna try fish week as of next wed if we have enough money :)

Ok I had some extra syns than intened to have yesterday had 11 instead of the 5 I had plnned for as I had a curlywurly defo worth the 8 syns!!

Today I will have:
Brekkie 3 Eggs 2 nimble (HXB)
Lunch: Batcherlors cup a pasta Activia low fat and melon
Dinner: beef and chicken stirfry with noodles and sweet chilli stirfry sauce 8 syns.

Well Stuck to my diary yesterday. So far so gd this week but the flipping weekend is nearly here and this is were the halo usually slips lol!!! :angeldevil: I have a plan of attack though, to be prepared I know what is for dinner 2nyt already I have it all sitting out for when I get home so I cant change my mind.

I will have:

Brekkie - 3 eggs 2 Nimble (HXB)
Lunch - Melon, Activia low fat yougart and Cup a pasta
Dinner - Chicken fillet stuffed with a babybel (3 Syns) with peri peri seasoning wrapped in bacon, With slimming world wedges and veg.

Extra 250ml ss milk (HXA)

Yeasterday I was ok I think lol! I was in a rush all day so didnt really have much time spare to think about eatting. We woke up late so had a lunch/bekkie of boiled eggs and 2 nimble.

Made the mistake of going into the city centre to finsih off my xmas shopping. It was jammed. Their were queues miles long. It was nightmare plus having a hyper active 6 year old in tow didnt help.

Didnt get home from town till 6ish so the only thing on the menu was takeout :( . I tried to be gd and had a beef and veg curry with boiled rice. (not sure of the syns hopefully no more than 15 lol :confused:!!)

Today normal service has resumed as im in work lol!! So I plan to have:

Brekkie: Bacon 2 WW Bread (HXB) 1 Tablespoon of Brown sauce (1Syn) Some fruit
Lunch: Veg soup, Yougart Low fat Activia, WW Crips (4 syns).
Dinner: Potatoes, lots of veg, Turkey and some stuffing (5syns) Gravy (3 syns)
Extras: 250mls SS milk (HXA)

Total syns: 13

Today i will have:

Brekkie 2 eggs 2nimble (HXB)
Lunch - low fat super noodles, ww crips (3 1/2 syns) apple and mandrain orange
Dinner - Baked potato and beans

Extras 250mls ss milk (HXA)

Back