Brideweightwar food diary!!!

I lost half a pound this week!! I dont know how to feel about that. I was so gd all week bar the chinese on Saturday but even at that some days i had no syns so that should account for something. I am now really worried about going away at the weekend cause i really dont want to gain weight!!!! :( I know it is going to be a weekend of food and drink so maybe if i just try and be gd with the food and not worry so much about the drink side.

Today I will have: Green day!!

Brekkie: 2 nimble with a banana mandrain orange
Lunch: super noodles low fat with fruit salad and yougart low fat activia.
Dinner:Quorn sausage and baked bean casserole with sw chips.

Snacks:W.W Crisps (3 1/2 syns)
Extra:will use a HXA of cheese over my casserole and HXA of 250mls ss milk for tea

Half is good!!! May be retaining water! When u eat junk it has a lot of salt which makes the body retain water. The body absorbs more water because of the salt. I been good all week but has pizza hut last night to celebrate first day at work! Hope not to gain!!

Went slightly mad last night and had a snickers bar with a cuppa lol!!! :sign0007: So than took my syns to 19 1/2 syns. Aww well striaght back on it this morning.

Today I will have:
Brekkie - 3 eggs 2 nimble bread (HXB)
Lunch - Leftover quorn sausage and bean casserole with baked potato. Fruit salad and yougart fat free activia
Dinner - Quorn fillets and silming world wegdes with mushy peas.
Snacks: Mandrain oranges and 2 ryvita (HXB) 2 babybel (HXA)
Extras: 250mls s.s milk (HXA)

I lost 2lb but have totm now :( having bad pill trouble I sometimes bleed I sometimes don't, and if I do cam last 3 weeks :(....which means totm for Xmas! :(

Bit gutted as I swell loads when is totm and would have loved to know what I have lost if it wasn't totm!!!

Well I am back from Dublin. I missed class on Monday as I have been loaded with the cold which isnt great cause all I have done for a week now is stuff my face!!! So i feel quite lucky that I only gained 3 pounds considering what i had to eat and drink in Dublin, i am happy with a gain. I am striaght back on it today day though!!!

Today I will have
Brekkie - 2 ww bread (HXB) with beans and mushrooms 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn) and a pear
Lunch - chicken salad, melon salad and an orange
Dinner - Chicken Curry with rice and lots of veg in it!!

Extra - 250ml ss milk (HXA)

Back