Bring it on....round 2!

Good afternoon Cookie, hope you're having a good one xx

Cheers GP!

Not been too bad a day - Im gonna class it as a working solution day as I had a boiled egg and salad and some cauliflower instead of me pack this eve. As far as im concerned thats still pretty much on track as I know I will have to do a mix of WSand TS. I will just try and do as many TS days as I can though.

My discount 2 week pack arrived this pm. it had some pasta carbonara and porridge in - exciting stuff when I did exante last time these didnt exist. I don't know ehn im going to pluck up the courage to give them a try......

I am absolutely exhausted this eve so I might hit the sack early,

zzzzzzzzzz

Have a good sleep. The carbonara is affectionately know in my family as cheese soup - just leave it to stand slightly longer than they say too and the porridge is greatly improved by a slug of cinnamon :) both edible though

Thanks Fjk19, that is really good to know!!
Hope things are going well with you.

So much for hitting the sack - this forum is just too addictive! I used to have to ration the minimins time, may have to start doing that again!

xx

Yes things are going well. Usual thing of some days being easier than others but that's the way it is. I wouldn't limit the forum time as ifbyoubarebtuping you are not eating :)

Nonsense. If you are typing you can't eat :)

Very true!! So now I have an excuse to whittle away the hours on here ;)
xxx

Day 5....

Freshly ground coffee and a choc shake this am.
Busy busy day ahead so will hopefuly be backnto honk this eve.

Hope everyone has a great day.

xxxxx

Hope you're having a fab day Cookie.

I personally am not a fan of the exante meals. I stick to shakes and the occasional Tesco ultraslim bar, love the raspberry ones :D xx

Could manage a lovely coffee now have spent most of the afternoon baking for other people :( going to watch them eat shortly. Nice bowl of exante porridge for me yay :(

Could manage a lovely coffee now have spent most of the afternoon baking for other people :( going to watch them eat shortly. Nice bowl of exante porridge for me yay :(

Lol I feel your pain Fjk xx

Really sorry.....thats the thing I find hardest about doing this, the having to cook for the rest of the family anway and having to sit down with them while they tuck in!

Hope you're having a fab day Cookie.

I personally am not a fan of the exante meals. I stick to shakes and the occasional Tesco ultraslim bar, love the raspberry ones :D xx

Ooooh! I forgot all about the tesco ultraslim bars!! Yes, the raspberry ones were especially scrumptious!! If I wasn't so creamy crackered I would drive to my local tesco this minute.

xxxxx

Note to self - YOU MUST DRINK MORE WATER!!

Also just realised that I have an unavoidable dinner meeting next weds - grrr! it not the type of scenario in which you can easoly go for a low carb option - gonna just have to make the best of it and hope I can get away with some kind of salady based dish :(

Day 6 ....
Ok gonna have to see how today goes - im tucked up in bed at the mim - I didnt have very good night, I had a very rapid heart rhythm last night and I feel like I have been kicked all over this morn :( . this does happen to me from time to time and is being investigated by my cardiologist - so I dont think its anything to do with the diet. so I am going to try and keep to plan today if I can.

hope everyone has a good day,
xxx

Oh I hope you're ok! Do get it checked out though wont you? Grrr for the dinner date! Why does everything in life have to surround food?

Day 6 ....
Ok gonna have to see how today goes - im tucked up in bed at the mim - I didnt have very good night, I had a very rapid heart rhythm last night and I feel like I have been kicked all over this morn :( . this does happen to me from time to time and is being investigated by my cardiologist - so I dont think its anything to do with the diet. so I am going to try and keep to plan today if I can.

hope everyone has a good day,
xxx

Good morning.

I suffer from exactly the same (well, I'm no Dr, I just mean the heart rhythm side of it!) But am signed off from my Cardiologist now as after tests, he was satisfied that my heart regulated itself back to a normal beat and did no lasting damage.

I do feel mega anxious though each time it happens still.

Hope you eventually get a good result.

Hope you feel much, much better this morning xx

Eh up!

Thanks for the messages, feeling a bit better today but still pretty foggy and tired -for some reason its knocked the wind out of me a bit more than it has done in the past.

I agree GP thats its not a great feeling when it happens - is it SVTs with you?

Neway, I'm due to be hooked up to a portable ecg for a week again from Monday - As its only an occasional thing sods law states that nothing abnormal will happen during that week though....

Back on topic....I want to make sure I can cram in 4 TS days before Weds evening - Bring on day 7!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
xxxxx

Back