Bring it on.....

Hey, Chick
How goes things?

xx

PS - been meaning to ask - why the name change? Not that the new name isn't fab,just curious
xx

Hiya,
I'm just mad mad mad busy at the mo so haven't had much time on minimins :(

I'm trying to keep myself on the straight and narrow but the scales are doing their best to sabortage my efforts - I have randomly put on 3lbs in the last few days.....seems to defy the laws of physics or at least fairness!!!
The name change was basically for anonimity (spelling?!). If I am going to be able to be comfortable and frank in my posting, I want to be able to do so here amongst people who understand what I'm going through, Who are really supportive without the worry of being judged or disapproved of etc..
Maybe I was being a little paranoid...I don't know.

Life in the next couple of weeks will undoubtedly continue To be manic, but I will try to keep intouch when I can, but prob won't be as much as usual.

Lots of love and hope things are going ok with you alL
xxxx

Gotcha ;)

About the scales, remember what you told me and please don't do what I did!! I will add that they are evil contraptions which like to eff with your head. You're doing fab,keep it up

xxx

I also can't help but weigh myself everyday - I like to know the hard work is worth it. I've found that whenever I have a meal bar my weight jumps back up. Last time I checked these weren't made of lard and sugar so it really does seem to defy logic. All I can figure is perhaps you retain more water when eating these. One thing I will say is that even when my weight goes up my % fat still goes down so its probably not as bad as it seems.

Hiya,
I'm just mad mad mad busy at the mo so haven't had much time on minimins :(

I'm trying to keep myself on the straight and narrow but the scales are doing their best to sabortage my efforts - I have randomly put on 3lbs in the last few days.....seems to defy the laws of physics or at least fairness!!!
The name change was basically for anonimity (spelling?!). If I am going to be able to be comfortable and frank in my posting, I want to be able to do so here amongst people who understand what I'm going through, Who are really supportive without the worry of being judged or disapproved of etc..
Maybe I was being a little paranoid...I don't know.

Life in the next couple of weeks will undoubtedly continue To be manic, but I will try to keep intouch when I can, but prob won't be as much as usual.

Lots of love and hope things are going ok with you alL
xxxx

who are you? who were you? am i allowed to know lol

*whispers* kaya hehehehe

ha ha how r you hun. i wandered where you went. how you getting on hun?

Now I want toast again............:rolleyes:

xxx

Toots!
It's true about the evil scales - I wish I could just bin them - prob the only way to break the habit!

me too ive got to concentrate on the diet and not let the morning weigh in deter me.

I'm am getting more and more lopsided in my weight loss - it is quite bizarre!

My right hand b**b is now much smaller than the left (tmi) and my wedding ring keeps flying off but will bearly fit on the same finger on right hand! Really very weird - I am now quite a strange creature to look at! Alas, I still have pleanty of spare tyres round the middle....I would be more than willing to donate some to anyone interested......

Me three - can't seem to part with them tho :eek:

xx

Too true spyro,
I allow my whole day/mood be coloured by how much the scales have budged.

We must break this habit...I think we should set up a weighers anonymous group or a honk equivalent to try and break the evil spell the scales have over us!

I'm am getting more and more lopsided in my weight loss - it is quite bizarre!

My right hand b**b is now much smaller than the left (tmi) and my wedding ring keeps flying off but will bearly fit on the same finger on right hand! Really very weird - I am now quite a strange creature to look at! Alas, I still have pleanty of spare tyres round the middle....I would be more than willing to donate some to anyone interested......

Stop being so hard on yourself - everyone is wonky to some extent ;)

xxx

PS - will pass on tyres, have enough of my own

I'm sure there is some poor soul out there who needs sones spare tyres....

I can think of a few ;)

Sorry - that's mean of me! One of my close friends at school was constantly on a diet to put weight on! She was super skinny and was desperate to put weight on, she just couldn't. grass is always greener....

xx

Tell me about it-the curse of the metabolism ! Although I think I would put up with a faster one!!!!!

Hello all!
Just popping in very quickly to say hope everything is going well with you all. Life has been mad crazy recently so I haven't been on minimins for the past week...I am having serious withdrawl symptoms though.

In amongst all the crazy I am being a good girl and doing my best to keep on track - the scales however are still mocking me and refusing to budge!

Tom is weigh in so we will assess the damage then....

Anyway lots of luv to all and appologies for going AWOL.

Back