Bring it on.....

Well hello there people - sorry to be awol again! Just very quick pop in and update from planet cookie......you guessed it......BUSY!!

Thank you for all the encouragement/support - it really does mean a lot and makes all the difference!!

I've been pretty hectic of late and having wifi probs to boot. My exams start on Monday - YIIIIIIIIIIKES!, I have family staying at the moment and my son has been ill and so have been running around like....well.....a headless cookie!

I haven't had chance to do any shredding of late as there are people sleeping in the living room and it really isn't a spectator sport!!! I had got upto about day 6 or 7 and had actually progressed to level 2 - which was an achievement (although it did very nearly kill me!) I cant wait to get back to it thought to be honest!

Diet has been going well - I've been too busy to really think about food (other than cooking it for the rest of the fam) so I have managed to creep back into the 11s - hooray.

I am afraid that I am going to be pretty mad over the next week - but I am determined that as soon as next week is done and dusted that I will get back on here and have some quality minimins time catching up with everyone!

I REALLY hope things are going well for everyone and I really look forward to catching up soon.

Lots of hugs, luv, and best wishes to everyone.

TTFN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's fabulous that you've gotten back into the 11's! Good work! :) And worry about the Shred when the living room has cleared out, I'm sure you'll still get awesome results. :D

Good luck on your exams! :wavey:

Well done for staying on track during all that stress Cookie and for getting into the 11's too.....woo hoo! Fab news indeedy! Good luck with the exams too chick.....take care xx

Hello there strangers - I can't believe how quickly the time has flown!

Broken record player back again apologizing for her absence!

Anyway to cut a long story short - had mad time trying to prep for exams - exams were a shambolic disaster (re-sits here I come) and then I had to go away for a week the next morning with very sporadic internet access. Dietwise, on the whole I have been pretty good - I had a couple of days off straight after my exams, but having now picked myself, dusted myself down and licked my wounds I am back on track. I have been doing the shred as best I can - it tends to be every other day rather than every day - muscles just won't allow it - I may try and alternate between pilates and shredding......

Anyway - great to be back on here and look forward to catching up with all you minimins stars............................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, exams were a hard time for me too! We all understand.

And I've only ever done the Shred once, and was very very very sore the next day... so I can't blame you for doing it every other day! You will get results nonetheless I am sure!

Yay well done Cookie and welcome back. Hope the exams haven't stressed you too much sugar. You have done so well to stick to plan throughout. What's your losses now? Big hugs....missed you xx

Hey cookie how r u doing? have missed you lots I'm back on exante doing working solutions lol

Here goes......
So I a, resurrecting this diary after 3 years! At that time I had lost a considerable amount of weight with exante, but the weight has been creeping back on over the past year or so and as of yesterday I hit 15stones on the scales and have decided that enough is enough and that I need to get this sorted before I put all the weight I had lost back on.
I have tried unsuccessfully on a number of occasions to get back on the exante wagon, but somehow have really struggled to do so. I think that by posting in this diary again it might help me keep on the straight and narrow, keep track of how I am doing and force myself to be honest about any slip ups.

My aim over the next 100days is to loose 35pounds - this would take me down to 80kg. I realise that this is quite ambitious but it is possible with exante if I keep on track.
My plan is to attack the weigh in 10, 10day blocks and to alternate between days of total solution and days when I do a mixture of packs and green smoothies/low carb veg/salads. I will also allow myself 1 cheat day every 10 days - I think that this will help me keep on track and will also keep my metabolism/ leptin levels stoked.

I will also be adding in a few herbs/ herb teas to help with the clearout process.

Anyway - here goes day 1....

Day 1:
Strawberry shake, coffee and water - so far so good.....

Okay, so day 1 is done and dusted - I am so going to enjoy honking tonight!!

There are a whole load of new products that exante have launched since I last did this. I tried the red Berry bar at lunch time and I must admit that I found it quite disguising - I dont know if I just had a bad batch but it treated as though someone had just spilt a pile of salt into the mix - it really was pretty inedible and I am not normally that fussy - sadly I had ordered quite a lot of them as part of a pick your own pack. I stick to a soup for the evening as I didn't feel like being too adventurous again in the same day!

All in all I'm feeling quite good for the first day. I had a couple of times where I felt a tad queasy, but they soon passed.

Roll on day 2.

Note to self try and up the water tomorrow.

Here goes day 2....

Nice to 'see' you again Cookie. Youre not the only one back on the forum although Ive gone back to Atkins since I put all the weight plus some back on really quickly after Exante.

Good luck and well done on your first day honking!

Hey - great to see you on here!
It is SO unbelievably frustrating when that weight piles back on :(

How are you finding Atkins? I think I am going to have to shift to low carb after I have a bit of an exante blitz as otherwise it is going to be a real struggle to keep the weight off.
xxxx

Day 3
Feeling a tad under the weather - I started coming down flu-like symptoms yesterday and am feeling pretty rough today.
I had to be out and about all during the day but am firmly tucked up in bed now.

Dietwise, I have managed to keep on track, with the addition of large doses of echinacea as I have to shift this thing as I have to attend a conference over the weekend - yikes!

I have tried a few of the new products over the last couple of days - feels so weird to be eating 'food' as first time round it was 4 shakes, four soups and 2 bars to choose from. The choice these days is seemingly endless! I have tried the maple syrup pancakes and the sausage mix both of which went down well and today it was a bar and soup so far - it will probably be another soup this evening.

Hope all is well with everybody else.
xxxxx

I had a bit of a wobble over the past week but am drawing a line under it and getting back on track today.

Ok - enough with the faffing cookie - this has to be done!!

Short term goal - lose 5kg by the 13th Jan - am aiming for total solution till then when I have to have a few days off - here goes....

Ok - enough with the faffing cookie - this has to be done!! Short term goal - lose 5kg by the 13th Jan - am aiming for total solution till then when I have to have a few days off - here goes....

Good luck Cookie Monster! I'm sure you can do it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back