Bring it on.....

Oooh - may try that as a mousse

Ta muchly

xxx

Cookie had a mini meltdown at 3.45 this morn.........................
:cry:

cookie what did you do hun?
dont worry ive been ill and ate loads of cookies yesterday lol but my cold has eased today after steaming and smothering my body with vicks last nite so im back today although my throats killing (probably a good thing as wont want to eat) and am gonna be good for 2 weeks now as thats the next time im going down to visit my family so i want to be in the 70's so today pick yourself back up and be good with me also am gonna try and hoot for 2 weeks too so i have a good loss to look forward to.

Hey,Sweets - how's it going? Talk to us

xx

Hiya,
Just a quick drop by.

I've been having a rough few days and I have the absolute week from hell ahead of me - anyway to cut a long story short - I was feeling pretty low and stressed in the middle of the night and was feeling like I couldn't deal with the diet on top of everything else going to throw in the old exante towel at least for the next week. I ended up very frustrated there I was desperate for some nice oooey gooey comfort food and there was none!! I ended up with dry crackers and all sort of stuff that I didn't even enjoy.

Anyway, I have since seen sense and given myself a metaphorical slap around the face and kick up the backside - I have to stop using food as an emotional crutch - even if I did eat to help me get through the next few days - I would only end up feeling really sick, bloated etc.. and make everything even worse!

Anyway - no honk for me today, but will do my best to honk tom. I prob wont be on here much as life is just a little too mad at the mo, but I wish everyone all the best of luck over the next few days and look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Lots of luv and thanks for all the support,
Cookie,
xxxxxxx

ahh cookie. there was something on bbc 1 the other day about 10 things you need to know about losing weight you should have a watch on iplayer as my friend has been following some tips and doesnt feel hungry at all and doesnt even think about junk. so maybe thats what you need for a bit. im gonna try and get into the 70's then might give it a go myself. i hope you stay strong you so deserve it hun. take care

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Don't beat yourself up - you are doing so well and are so close to goal

xxx

Hey all and thanks for the support.

I have a spare 5 mins whilst trying to get my son to sleep....again - so can hop on here guilt free!!

Anyway - been good dietwise. Lifewise I am trying to just take this week one day at a time...I'm not superwoman, I can only do what I can do and if it's not good enough well that's not my problem!!

I'm gonna count down the next few days and plan some kind of treat and me time next week so that whatever happens I have simthing to look forward too!

Thanks again for all the support and sorry for whinging so much, just a bit too tired and stressed out at the mo....
Xxxx

Cookies back!

OK - so it's day 1 of 100% today!
I just had to have a few days off in the end, but I am back and determined now. I have probably put on 6 or 7lbs in the last few days - i haven't checked yet - but I know that that will be mainly water weight and hopefully off by next weigh-in and then the serious business of shifting the remaining pounds begins!

Realistically, I am now not going to be able to make my 20th of jan goal for switching to Atkins, but hey-ho I'm hoping to do so at the end of Jan instead.

I've had a choc orange bar and a thai chicken soup so far today and not feeling too bad so hopefully it will be honk number 1 of many tonight.....BRING IT ON!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Cookie I missed you. I'm glad you are back. And a little setback, at least you are dealing with it hunny. It won't be long and you will be feeling on top of the world again. It's amazing how losing weight brings all sorts of emotional stuff to the surface to deal with too.

Hiya luv!
Yeah and life often seems to throw crazy stuff at you just at the point at which you are trying to break the emotional eating habit...it was also partly logistical for me-I had so much to get done in such a short space of time and I was staying up all night for days and days and drinking so much caffeine that I just had to eat or I think I would have passed out at points!!!

Anyway - back on it now and fingers crosses have a bit of a calmer time ahead...relatively speaking!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope you have a calmer time.

You'll be on atkins in no time ;)

xxx

hi hun glad your back on track hope your well take care.

Hello all,
horray-horray-its a honk for today!!

Well I decided that I really needed and deserved some me time.....I went out and hit the shops!!

I am determined not to spend any real money on clothes till I get to goal weight (that and that I am skint!!). Anyway - instead I went and tried on some lovely frocks and outfits that I wouldn't have dreamed of a couple of months ago and had a good look at the types of clothes I will be able to get into once I reach goal - I need the motivation. Anyway, in the end I only splashed the cash(well it was more of a trickle!!) in Primark - needs must - I got a reasonable pair of indigo flared jeans and a pair of black linen trousers, they should keep me going a bit.

I haven't given myself any reward or acknowledgment for how far I've come so far and so treated myself to a few nice bits and bobs from Lush. They have some lovely lip balms and lip scrubs in choc and mint choc flavours.....So from now on when i crave something sweet I'll put some of that on- it smells sooooooooo good...I have managed to restrain myself from licking my lips so far!!

Loads a luv from a calmer, happier Cookie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,
horray-horray-its a honk for today!!

Well I decided that I really needed and deserved some me time.....I went out and hit the shops!!

I am determined not to spend any real money on clothes till I get to goal weight (that and that I am skint!!). Anyway - instead I went and tried on some lovely frocks and outfits that I wouldn't have dreamed of a couple of months ago and had a good look at the types of clothes I will be able to get into once I reach goal - I need the motivation. Anyway, in the end I only splashed the cash(well it was more of a trickle!!) in Primark - needs must - I got a reasonable pair of indigo flared jeans and a pair of black linen trousers, they should keep me going a bit.

I haven't given myself any reward or acknowledgment for how far I've come so far and so treated myself to a few nice bits and bobs from Lush. They have some lovely lip balms and lip scrubs in choc and mint choc flavours.....So from now on when i crave something sweet I'll put some of that on- it smells sooooooooo good...I have managed to restrain myself from licking my lips so far!!

Loads a luv from a calmer, happier Cookie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay - you sound so positive. Well done for not licking your lips

xxx

Cheers luv,
hope you are feeling much better soon,
xxx

Back