Bring it on.....

I'm with you on the weigh ins nomoremuffintop - if day by day chipping away at the bigger picture works better for you as well, just go with that - you are doing this for you and so have to do what is best for YOU.

There are now quite a group of us now who are really determined to get into the zone and get this done, so LETS DO IT
Xxxxxx

So having decided that we really have to get this done minus the faffing, I was wandering if anyone has got any tips and stratergies that helps them keep on the straight and narrow?

I've just dug out my colourful rubber bands - when i first started I used to wear one on my wrist and whenever I got tempted to stray I would ping it gently and ask myself "do I really want to eat that?", if I was still tempted I would ping it a little harder and ask "would it really be worth undoing what I have done so far..", I would never usually have to get past 3 pings!!

It worked for a while back then, gonna give it another go....

Oh this sounds good cookie, I might try this. Is it just a normal elastic band? Xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yeah, I had one of those multicoloured rubber band balls....Only thing to make sure of is that they are not tight on the wrist!

Hope it helps
xxx

:8855:

you should patent that one "the ultimate weightloss solution"

there are days when I feel like that an all, but I am just so tired of this that I just want it over and done with!

TheCookieMonster said:

you should patent that one "the ultimate weightloss solution"

there are days when I feel like that an all, but I am just so tired of this that I just want it over and done with!

That's how I'm feeling now I am sooo over being fat and frumpy and want this to be over as soon as possible xxx

Ok Cookie - you have to do some work now...............REALLY!!!

Really gonna have to sign out now else I.m gonna be up al night.....arrrrgh!

That's how I'm feeling now I am sooo over being fat and frumpy and want this to be over as soon as possible xxx
But you've lost so much! I'm so impressed with people like you who've kept going. You are my inspiration you lot :grouphugg:

Might have to try the pinging :D

xx

But you've lost so much! I'm so impressed with people like you who've kept going. You are my inspiration you lot :grouphugg:

You will get there luv...we all will!
Xxxx

Ooops that's my 10mins done.....I am having to ration my minimins time at the mo as I am just too addicted to this place......will pop back after another couple of hours work!!!

Just had a yumtastic vanilla latte btw!

TTFN xx

lol @ the pinging lol.. sounds like a good idea think i need to be pinged all over to be quite honest to knock some sense into me..

Cookie totally understand how u feel.. i feel like im fighting the same battle , the same boring pounds being lost over and over and then have a binge weekend which cost me a 5lb gain GRRR.. so totally agree this needs to be nailed once and for all.. the very best of luck .. :) x

lol @ the pinging lol.. sounds like a good idea think i need to be pinged all over to be quite honest :) x

Ahem - wanna rephrase???!!

xxx

what have I started....

Precious,
You will get those 5lbs back off in no time and then it's onto the new stuff... We are all gonna sort this out....even if we have to ping it off lb at a time :)

xxxxx

Back