Bring it on.....

Can't sleep...gonna have to go and have a pack now so that I can dose up on the pain meds :(

methinks if I'm having me first pack just after 4am that I may end up having to have 4 packs today....oh well worse things happen at sea!

Hope everyone has a good day,
xxx

Morning. Hope your feeling better after some meds x
I have been awake ages my shoulder is killing me ( I have rheumatoid arthritis and hyper mobility ) and I needed to pee!
Oh well all aboard the good ship exante TS for another day! X

The joys....hope the shoulder pain eases!!

Well, I've had 3/4 of a toffee nut bar and cuppa tea so far.

I am feeling pretty thirsty so should really haul myself to the kitchen and get some water.

Scales are telling me that I still haven't managed to rid myself of fri/saturdays damage but I guess totm isn't helping on this front....not actually too worried though.....I would really love to break through my sticky point by the end of march, which is to get to 79kgs - to do this I would have to loose approx 5.5lbs so it's touch and go...we can but try!!

Oh cookie, times up - must at least try and get some work done before the little man wakes up and demands breakfast!

Have a good day peeps
xxx

Hope the rest of your day went well. You are good ploughing on through your totm. It tends to make me feel a bit down and crave everything not nutritious so I think you are doing well to be so sensible!

Thanks guy...well gals actually.

Having a 10 min lie down with a hot water bottle and minimins...guaranteed to make me feel better. Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to pull an all nighter tonight :( and am already feeling knackered from last night...needs must!

Other than that alls going well, had a vanilla latte at lunch and just had a cup of buillion to keep me going. Will prob have a hot aero drink (mint tea, vanilla and splenda tab) in a few hours....somehow feels comforting!!

Been upping the water intake today...but some how permanently feel thirsty - don't know what that's about!?

Am gonna be pretty busy until tom eve so probably not gonna be able to spend much time on here till tom eve - so look forward to catching up with everyone one then.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a good night/ day tom.

Stay strong people
xxxx

Thanks luv!

well got one major set of stuff done and dusted, just a gazillion more to go.....at least their deadlines aren't as pressing...YET!

I'm gonna take it pretty easy for the rest of the day as I am pretty knackered!

Diets going well another 100% day. 'Mint aero' shake again for brekkie, chunks of bar throughout restof the day. I haven't had as much water as I should have today so must get onto that! I thnk I'll prob have a soup tonight....I haven't had a veg one in a while...hmmm....

Hope everyone is doing ok today....I love the fact the sun is out...may have to go and catch some rays...I've earnt it!

XXXXXXX

Hello,

Well had a tom soup this eve with some cayenne whacked in there for good measure.

I then tried to tackle the bomb site that is the state of the house at the mo - 2 four year olds and numerous adults all under one roof at the mo = BIG mess!! When I'm busy with work etc somethings gotta give.

Anyway made small dent in it - you can see a few square metres of carpet now!

I then proceeded to put me little man to bed and treat myself to a long soak in the bath - complete with smellies...I feel all chillaxed now :)

there is a question I have been meaning to ask but keep forgetimg to: Has anyone else been experiencing strange cramps whilst on exante?

I have had bad cramps in the leg in the past when doing a ketogenic diet but this is very different. I've been having cramps in strange places that I have never had before and like bottom, upper arms and sometimes spreading all up one side. I've had then for the past week. It's strange as I have never ever had cramp anywhere but my legs before in my life. I've also been uping my salt intake - having buuillion and Celtic sea salt in water but this hasn't stopped it. So, just interested to here if anyone else has had anything similar?

Hope everyones had a good day.
I've had a pretty lousy day emotionally and feeling pretty down - I am proud of myself, however, as on many occasions I would have lost the plot diet wise, but I have resisted the urge!

Catch up with everyone soon
xxxx

Well done for sticking with it hun, been stalking a few diaries to give me a reality check (been bad today) so it's inspiring.

Well done!!! Sounds like your doing great! Can you enlighten me about this minty aero shake!? Lol xx

Morning all,

Well Ive been up since 3am....couldn't sleep...so not really improving my mood!!
Thanks for all the support people - I will try and be a little less grumpy later on in the day and get round to catching up on everyones threads.

Hope everyone has a good strong Saturday,
xxxx

Well done!!! Sounds like your doing great! Can you enlighten me about this minty aero shake!? Lol xx

The 'minty aero shake' is just another way I like to have my vanilla shake - I make up a hot peppermint tea, add a couple of splenda tabs (if I'm craving something sweet) and then add half a vanilla shake and froth it up with a milk frother - to me it really reminds me of mint aero and is all nice and warm and comforting.....might just be me though!

xxxx

Well done for sticking with it hun, been stalking a few diaries to give me a reality check (been bad today) so it's inspiring.

Thanks luv. Don't beat yourself-up. Just get back on it and you WILL get there!

xxx

Well it's just gone 6.30am, I've got a good few hours of work done whilst it's quiet and I'm feeling a bit more up beat now.
I did a big food shop yesterday and made a big lot of food, so there is pleanty left over that I can heat up for the rest of fam - so only one meal to cook today... Hooray!

I'm just trying to decide what pack to have first today....

....ok decision made....I thought I would go for a bit of luxury this morning! I made up some lovely ground coffee and added half a vanilla shake and a dash of powdered ginger and frothed it up.....mmmmm! I normally just shove a bit of instant coffee in to make my vanilla latte, but this really is something else! I might go and have the other half pack straight away!!

sad, I know, but if its gonna keep me going.....

....talking of keeping me going - I am feeling a little bunged up today (if you know what I mean) - must have some linseed (forgot for a couple of days) and up the water today!

xxx

Back