Bring on 5pm

Auburn

x x x
Hello, I'm having a horrendous day at work to round off a horrendous week.
I kinda find it funny that my part time manager tells me I have to be more considerate of the team's requirements. Please note I'm the only person who's made it in all week to get the work done...!
And todays crowning comment was "you are becoming unreliable and the team find you unapproachable"... When I reminded the boss that I'm on holiday next week!

Did I mention we're blessed with 2ft of snow and I live 30miles from the office?!

I give up.................!

Rant done. Thx for listening x

Love some people Not !!!! Your boss is shaty as the teams let them down and I always find the nicer kinder harder Worker you are the less you get appreciated !!

Well done on making a great effort the boss will get karma xx

Not long until home time now Jen, some people just do not appreciate you. Have a fab weekend, I hope you manage to get to Glasgow, have a wee tipple on me x

Nae luck on Glasgow, the boy said I was not to drive, but even if I had, it woulda just been meself... Fed up of the snow now!!!

However, I do get to see 30 Seconds to Mars tonight. That's Jared Leto's band. Bit of eye candy.... hehe!

What an idiot. Chin up and ignore them. Tsk.
Sorry that he can't see you're the only one that made the effort to get there!

Nae luck on Glasgow, the boy said I was not to drive, but even if I had, it woulda just been meself... Fed up of the snow now!!!

However, I do get to see 30 Seconds to Mars tonight. That's Jared Leto's band. Bit of eye candy.... hehe!

My hubby is off to see 30 seconds to mars tonight too - enjoy. x

Mrs Moyer said:
My hubby is off to see 30 seconds to mars tonight too - enjoy. x

Small world! Hope he enjoyed it! I thought they were pretty good, glad we didn't let the snow put us off :)
Good start to a weekend!x

Back