Britains got talent???

I thought the program would be naff but I love it!!

That little 6 year old girl last night singing "over the rainbow" was astonishing!

M.

First time to watch it tonight cos it was on same time as BB... but I will be watching in future.... very very good show!!!

That little girl was soo cute, bless her cotton socks :)

Yep me too, bawling my eyes out every night. The welsh opera singer, the little girl with the incredible voice, well most of the kids get me crying, but me & Georgia were blubbing with the guy at the end tonight who's brother died of cancer. Boy could he sing too.

Absolutely brilliant show, wonderful to see such an amazing array of talent (as well as dreadful ones too :p)

I absolutely love it. Great family entertainment. Even saw DS1 watching it with us:eek: DS1 never watches anything the rest of us like:confused:

Great clean fun.

I can't get enough of it!!!

How will they ever choose:rolleyes:

Some very talented people out there...

The guy on the guitar tonight had me crying my eyes out:cry:He is really good and I loved his song.

Love Mini xxx

I thought the program would be naff but I love it!!

That little 6 year old girl last night singing "over the rainbow" was astonishing!

M.

She had really good pitch for a child so young:clap:

Great - apart from that scary fella dressed as 'Kylie' calling himself Crystal! EEEWWWWW *shudder*:eek:

What was worse - his wife was with him :eek:

I love Ant & Dec too, they're just great presenters and it's so funny watching them watching the auditions.

Let's get ready to rumble....

Let's get ready to rumble....

That was so funny.

Just off to watch tonights show - will have tissues on hand though just in case!

Not quite sure about the 47 (?) year old Madonna hip-hop dancer. She went through - why??? Am I missing something here - I felt the audience were laughing at her, not with her somehow!

They seem to do that on these shows, put a couple of acts through that they know won't get past the 2nd stage just so that it makes good tv. :(

It's a real shame because those poor people think they're in with as good a chance as the ones who obviously have talent and the programme makers are cruel to let them carry on thinking that.

They know that the viewing figures would be a lot lower otherwise.:rolleyes:

Goose bumples because of the opera singer... love that song

Agreed. He's absolutely amazing. As good as the best.

Shame only one will win. So much talent.

Think I might go for the 14 yr old lad and the opera singer.

BTW, a little brag here. The free runners (which is what my son does) are good...but not as good as my son's team:D

My lad (aged 15) does this sort of thing every day. It's very scary to watch:eek:

BTW, a little brag here. The free runners (which is what my son does) are good...but not as good as my son's team:D

My lad (aged 15) does this sort of thing every day. It's very scary to watch:eek:

LOL KD - when I was watching these chaps, I thought 'oh they're not as good as that little lad of KD's in his video - they're too long in the tooth for all that malarkey!!'

xxxx

Back