brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

fitbit is here!!!! wooo signed up and spent the last 5 mins sitting on a chairs bouncing my boobs (clipped it to bra) to see if it changes the steps and it doesnt!!! it got to the point im nearly giving myself black eyes to change the steps and it didnt!!! wooo
thank god my landlord didnt walk in hehe

he said hes guna come and fix boiler today yeay.... if he does thats another story

off food shopping and to gain some steps :D xx

What's the fitbit!!? I guess I could google it!

Had a pup lunch today due to it being my second to last day at work. Had ham egg and chips bit didnt eat the chips!!? Hoping this is ok!! Humph. Always something!!

X

it should be... just maybe syn the oil for the egg???
a fit bit is a pedometer but you wear when your sleeping aswell and it tracks how good your sleep in... it says how many stairs have been climbed and different things... im loving it so far im running around the house like a nutter hehe

xx

food diary for today :)

Breakfast:
2 Lm Rosemary and red onion sausages
2 eggs
beans
mushrooms
2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb)
tomato sauce (3)
brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch:
Pasta and Sauce Macaroni Cheese (1.5)
3 mini babybel (hea)
tomatoes
cucumber
salad cream (1)

Dinner:
butternut squash
hoops
40g reduced fat cheddar (Hea)

Snacks:
1 hifibar (heb)
another hifibar haha (6 syns!!!)
tangerine
caramel Highlights (2)

Syns: 15
good day today :D

How's the FitBit? You sound like you are having fun! :)
i loved wearing it today been running round the house like crazy :D
today ive done 10225 steps
and climbed 5 floors which is apparently the equivalent of the hollywood sign hehe
booked a zumba class at 7.45am tomo :D guna go and then have a shower there and do a bit of shopping in town... fitbit wont know whats hit it :p

xx

writing my days food for tomo so hopefully ill stick to it!!!

green day

Breakfast:
Sultana bran (heb)
Soya Milk (hea)

Lunch:
salad
Salad cream (2)
lm mozzarella burger (4)
40g reduced fat red Leicester (hea)

Dinner:
Butternut squash chips
savoury rice
mushrooms
Tomato sauce (1)

Snacks:
banana/apple/tangerine
cadburys highlights (2)
hifi bar (heb)
lindt choc (4)

syns: 13... might use two for extra sauce but will try not to :D xx

Hi babytreetrunk!

Just stopping by to say hi and thanks for writing the diary! I'm just looking to get back into sw having lost a stone a couple of years ago and have been reading through your blog for inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Ging x

Hi babytreetrunk!

Just stopping by to say hi and thanks for writing the diary! I'm just looking to get back into sw having lost a stone a couple of years ago and have been reading through your blog for inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Ging x

thank you :D good luck in your journey :D we can do it!!!! :) xx

Morning everyone!!!

well... im not happy... just woke up so i missed my alarm and now cant get to zumba... if i miss another class they are going to take off the online bookings from me :(
i actually wanted to get up today aswell im raging lol

so food diary will be the same but going to do an hours walk instead then go zumba tonight :D IT WILL HAPPEN hehe

xx

Ah bother about the Zumba! Maybe set a few different alarms far away from your bed so you have to get up...that's what I do!!
Good that you're still going to get out and walk tonight....I'm finding it so hard to find the motivation to get out and about when it's so dark and cold in the evenings...especially on a Friday!!
Gx

yeah i know... but im so bored of sitting in right now... im waiting for my washing to finish then im going to go on my walk, zumba is tonight. its at half 5 so its not too bad, ill have to set off about 5 because i know it will be packed.

the fitbit is definitely motivating me to move more.

and it logged my sleep exactly :D

xx

I did one a few years ago but started training really early. This time round I had a couple of good weeks getting into training again before Xmas and was running about 7km at a time but that was about a month ago and the motivation has just gone! I Need a shake!!
Ooo actually the post man has just arrived and delivered some new running tights I ordered so maybe the excitement over some new running gear will get me out and about!

I really like having something to aim for....if you didn't feel up to a half marathon straight away you could try 10km first and then work up to it?!

Gx

I struggle to be on time for anything thats early! at least your going for a walk and you can do Zhumba later.
Im going to look in to this fitbit! xx

just been for my walk ended up doing an 1hr 15 fast pace and im sweating like a pig... used to be able to jog :O

gingaling - ive signed up to a 5k in aug and thinking about a tenk i just dont know... need some new exercise gear like you... i always make up excuses about jogging like what if my keys fall out and what not haha need some of them joggers with the zips in. where do you get your workout gear

nellylou - i honestly dont know if ill go zumba might just go into town for a bit of shopping and attempt the primark stairs :D its just the gym is free at the mo so i know the class is going to be absolute packed and the gym near me you cant book classes (very annoying)
at the mo the fitbit is really motivating ive just got a message on my phone saying "come on you can do it get 1795 more steps to your 10000 badge" :D making me want to go back out again :)

just found out im working on sun... only by word of mouth still havent got a rota very annoying... applied for a few more jobs this morning. Knowing that im going to miss my fave sunday gym class will hopefully make me go tomo ... come on motivation where are you!!! lol

xx

Annoying about Zumba! I wanted to go body combat this morning but couldn't get out the house in time! I'm gonna try a home DVD or a walk later xx

I've got a diary called I need support I think it starts x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll have a look for it... :) oh I love body combat haven't been to that in ages

whatever ya do don't Put ya walk off (this is me trying to be motivational hehe) Cz all week I've done the oooh I'll go gym later and it hasn't happened xx

gingaling - ive signed up to a 5k in aug and thinking about a tenk i just dont know... need some new exercise gear like you... i always make up excuses about jogging like what if my keys fall out and what not haha need some of them joggers with the zips in. where do you get your workout gear

xx

Awesome stuff! Once you've done the 5km I bet you feel like you could tackle a 10!
Hehe know what you mean...I just take my door key off the rest and zip it in a tiny pocket in the leggings! I ordered my stuff from a website called wiggle...but I'm not sure I like the new ones, might have a look for something else!

Wow you're only 1795 off 10000!! Making me feel v lazy for being sat here working on the sofa all day!

What work is it you do? Good luck on the job search!!
Gx

Back