brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Hi Brittany x how's your weekend been? X

Hi Brittany x how's your weekend been? X
hey its been good thanks been working today and mega stiff from the gym yday so it was hard espesh when i had to bend down and pick stuff off the floor ouch hehe
hows your weekend been?? xx

hello sunday!
been to work today and it was soo hard as im mega stiff from the gym yday... lot of moans an groans today hehe
thought id had only 14 syns today but realised mini babybel were two not one so had 16 not 14 booo will have a low day tomo and try an extra easy...
lie in tomo wooo then a power plate session at the gym which im looking forward to havent been for ages, only half hour so going to do a bit in there before the session

my boss told me today work is not going to get busy until march and im not willing to wait that long so more job hunting tomo :D

Also in other news.. woke up this morning and this lad who i mistakenly gave my number to had 1. rang me (missed it) 2: sent me 2 text messages 3. sent me a message on whats app and tried to add me as a friend on facebook STALKER ALERT im considering changing my number as im very scared im going to answer a number thinking its a job and its going to be him.... ive blocked him in every way possible but if he changes his number i am doomed lol

Fitbit:
Steps: 11017 Floors: 7 (the tallest dinosaur)
Calories: 2214 Miles: 4.68

Oops! Bit scary about the stalker! Hopefully he'll get the message when you don't get back to him.

I'm so envious of you with the gym! I really AM going to rejoin!!!

have u got one close to you?? i go through phases when i go all the time then hardly hopefully this will stay again...
anyway youve been on the bike/rower thing so its still good!!!! :D

yeah im hoping he leaves me alone... i only know him off a dating site... never even met him.... mental xx

Oh dear! Hope he gets the hint when you don't reply and doesn't contact you again!
Well done on the gym and all other exercise, your making me think of getting a fit bit!! Xx

thank you and fingers crossed he doesnt :)

i know they are expensive but i would honestly recommend it, there is a cheaper one which is just called fitbit and thats just a pedometer i like the fitbit one because its tracks the stairs and your sleep.

i reckon on ebay if you have a look about you could get it for a couple of pounds cheaper... but then again its january so everyone will be looking :)
xx

have u got one close to you?? i go through phases when i go all the time then hardly hopefully this will stay again...
anyway youve been on the bike/rower thing so its still good!!!! :D

yeah im hoping he leaves me alone... i only know him off a dating site... never even met him.... mental xx

I actually joined Pure Gym in September which is only 4 miles from me but I've had 3 bouts of illness since then and haven't felt up to going. I've been looking at their website tonight and I really fancy giving it a go...it's just a bit daunting going on my own :(. I'm sure they're really lovely though. I need to book an induction really to see if I like it as its ridiculous to be paying membership every month and not go! It's a 24hr gym too so there's no excuse to not be able to go!

As for the stalker...give him a week to cool off. If he doesn't, report him or close your account. You can always use another site xxx

Hey Brittany,
just popped in to say hi, hope work wasn't too bad today!
The stalker sounds weird!!
And I'm sooooo jealous of your lie in tomorrow!! Enjoy!!
Gx

hi work was okish (need to leave hehe)
yeah if he finds me again im changing numbers..
thanks i got up at 11am!!!
you been working today? hows it been?? xx

hey all. having a very lazyish day today will not be getting my 10000 steps :)
got up finished my book (a clockwork orange) was good :) now just thinking which one to start next...

then went to power plate at the gym, was only half an hour but boy was i sweating, apparently its the equivalent of 1 hour in the gym, couldnt do the treadmill after which i had planned to do so booked another power plate session tomo and going to make sure i do half hour on the treadmill beforehand (nice little birthday treat to myself) :D

tried my pineapple corer for the first time today and it is brill!!!! was meant to put half of the pineapple in the fridge but ended up eating it all.. (wasnt a huge one so im thinking this is ok) :D
heres a pic: pineapple.jpg

now back in my jamas ready to do nothing but laze around hehe :D xx

Haha! I love pineapple lol!

Those power plates are a killer aren't they? I used one at the hospital gym and was totally numb all over after I used it. There are four at the new one so I should pluck up the courage to use one.

food for today:

Breakfast:
2 eggs
beans
mushrooms
2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb)
brown/tomato sauce (2.5)

Lunch:
banana/pineapple
3 mini babybel light (hea)
1 lindt choc (4)

Dinner:
Savoury Rice
Stirfry
Tom sauce (1)
Soy, garlic and ginger sauce (2.5)

Snacks:
2 cadburys highlights (4)
Tangerine

Syns: 14

oh my god, 11am I'm SO jealous!! I was up at 6.30am and in work for 8.30am - horrid!
Your day sounds amazing!
Have you decided what book to read next?
Gx

see i would rather have to work, i hate not having shifts... at the mo im not in until friday, theres a shift on thursday at 7am and im guna do my best to get on it lol

yeah i downloaded a free ebook for the kindle called The Boat Builder's Bed HA i read one chapter and so far no sex and there might actually be a storyline!!! haha
:D
are u in work tomo? xx

hope you've had a good day, i love my kindle :D x
yup its been good just hate not working, got just over 3 hours left of being 23... trying not to be in depressed mode haha

do you recommend any books? my nyr is to read 20 books this year but might change it to 40 hehe xx

yup its been good just hate not working, got just over 3 hours left of being 23... trying not to be in depressed mode haha

do you recommend any books? my nyr is to read 20 books this year but might change it to 40 hehe xx

erm i read a few last year... 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn is really good! my mum suggested it and i couldn't put it down when i started x

Back