brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

busy day today just come back from shopping :D and making my tea which is different to what i planned so will update food diary later... from now on dont think im going to put the "plan diary" on because i only end up changing it.
my pineapple corer thing (was on the bargains thread) came today so went and bought a pineapple... to my surprise there was some other vegetables near it called a dudhi and a mooli (like a radish) never heard of them!!! very intrigued lol

also went to sports direct and bought two pairs of joggers with zips :) (so no excuse for jogging

Gingaling -ill have to have a look on that website.. wanted a jacket with zips aswell but the cheapest one was 20 and i wasnt paying that lol. I work for an outside catering company so when theres no events i cant work which isnt good. they sent out a rota today and some of the shifts im not even on!!! im raging. i work my ass off for them and even do stuff for them out of work hours and they dont appreciate it. i used to think i was valid member of the team but im obviously not and know i deserve better, applied for a few other jobs today so fingers crossed *sorry for that little rant* :D

Linz* - heyy are u from liverpool??ive lived here 5 years now cant get enough :D xxx

well because ill mainly be sitting down now... ill enter my fitbit details :D

Steps - 15675
Floors climbed - 13 apparently im climbed the ***** man in rio de janeiro :D
miles travelled today - 7.13
calories burned - 2407

overall good day.... also bought some footprint stickers to put in my diary for when i get past 10,000 friends think im a sadact :)

Hi I've just started sw again and on day 2! I'm just doing it myself tho so no group!! Looking for new meal ideas!! I'm currently 10.9 and want to be 8.7, I got to 8.13 end of may for my wedding day but its creeped back on again :( I ill get to 8.7!! Also new to this site so need to find my way around lol!! Xx

hii vix195... im not one for cooking, i live more on pasta and sauce hehe but i do try and change my menus a bit :) you will get to 8st 7!!!! you know you can do it... its just a case of when :D (now hehe)
dont worry youll find your way... all i do is click on subscribed threads and new posts constantly :) xx

Thank you...x

And get you with all your walking and running!!! I didn't know u could run!!!xx

Thank you...x

And get you with all your walking and running!!! I didn't know u could run!!!xx

i havent ran yet so maybe i cant hehe... just bought the clothes for it, going to start next week :D xxx

A miracle happened this morning... i went to the gym!!! i did total body tone with my housemate and let me tell ya... what an absolute killer i thought i was going to be sick at one point... lol
the trainer started off the class with "if you havent been for a while you be regret coming today" and yes i did lol cant imagine the pain im going to be in tomo but hey ho its alll good :D also booked a power plate class on mon so 2 birds and what not..
Was going to do a extra easy day but think im going to have a green day with just one healthy a... as i need bread!!! :D

hope everyone has a good weekend :D xx

Congrats on the gym visit!! I'm still sat on the sofa in a onsie having munched a huge (sw friendly!) brekkie so you're putting me to shame!!!
Go you!
Gx

thanks, ive just had a massve fry up aswell (all sw) just wanna do nothing but this fitbit is nagging at me so im guna walk to asda, dont know how long this will last though.... having a big sleepover on tue because its my birthday so 3 of my friends are coming around, they have already offered to buy dominoes but i have said NO lol me and one of my other friends are going to make sw food :) x

Ooh you are good!! I'm not sure I could be so restrained on my birthday! Xx

Day 3: green

Breakfast:
Sultana Bran (heb)
Banana
Yog

Lunch:
2 eggs
2 LM Sausages
beans
mushrooms
2 slices of wholemeal brean (heb)
tomato sauce (3)
brown sauce (0.5)

Dinner:
Chilli chicken low fat super noodles (they are veggie) :)
mushrooms/onions
tomato sauce (2)

Snacks:
Tangerine/Apple
5 light laughing cow triangles (hea)
lindt choc (4)
2 cadbury's highlights hot choc (4)

Syns 13.5

Fitbit: Steps:10115 Floors: 9 (climbed the world's largest pencil :p)
Calories: 2506

good day today :D

That's a great day. I love my fitbit but i moved house and i can't find it now! More of the same tomorrow :)

Back to slimming world

Well I joined sw January 2012 and quit 5 weeks in. I'm now a stone heavier! Got my first weigh in on Monday as it was my birthday yesterday so didn't want to join til then!

im so determined this time I've even saved my birthday money to buy a countdown. Got 22lb to lose (I think)!

good luck. stay determined!!! :D
hope you had a great birthday :)
i think countdowns are a great idea because it makes you go to the meetings, but i do shiftwork so cant buy them
have you joined a meeting? if u have do you have a diary on here?? i think this site is brilliant for support and tips to stay at slimming world and not give up :) xxx

Back