Broken

Hey kirsty was wondering if you could help me please, i think i'm going to drop to 20 points now, seeing as i'm only 2lbs off being in the 11s ... but what would i have to do to the wendi plan to counter for this?? guessing it's 7lbs i need to drop... so do i just deduct 7 lbs from random days on the plan? or is it a set plan you have to stick to for certain amounts of points a day?

thank you and hope your alright and had a good weekend! Hope the unwell feeling has gone now also :) xx

Hey smirky!!

Im not 100% sure what you have to do, but i came accross this when on the site looking for my points they say as long as it alternates between high day and low day and you have the same amount of points you would do for the whole week still.

Im feeling really good thanks. I got into a size 14 nike jogging bottoms today, don't think i broke the WW plan too much over the weekend with the amount of walking ive done, and ive now got an exercise bike and the first day on it, and ive done 20km on it already.

Onwards and downwards for this weight loss, i want it cracked! :)

Hey smirky!!

Im not 100% sure what you have to do, but i came accross this when on the site looking for my points they say as long as it alternates between high day and low day and you have the same amount of points you would do for the whole week still.

Im feeling really good thanks. I got into a size 14 nike jogging bottoms today, don't think i broke the WW plan too much over the weekend with the amount of walking ive done, and ive now got an exercise bike and the first day on it, and ive done 20km on it already.

Onwards and downwards for this weight loss, i want it cracked! :)

excellent thank you i think i found the thread you was on about and have worked out the plan for 20 points now, will hold onto it in case i slow down or sts on weight loss again! hoping though after this week i will have lost again and then can go back to 20 points per day :D

well done on the size 14s hun!!! that's great news! it's always little things like that, that gives us huge motivation!! woo! keep at it your doing amazing nearly goal time! :) xxx

Thanks hun, I couldnt believe it when i got into them. ive never got into size 14 before, I used to think being in a 16 was a fluke so now i know a 14 cant be a fluke too..

im going to do limite exercise this week, do 21 points an see how I do x

Thanks hun, I couldnt believe it when i got into them. ive never got into size 14 before, I used to think being in a 16 was a fluke so now i know a 14 cant be a fluke too..

im going to do limite exercise this week, do 21 points an see how I do x

i felt exact same when i got into 16s! was amazing, then 14s i was like woaaah this can't be happening, it's so annoying though because some 14s are too small in a certain jean type and i can actually wear size 12 in those... but yet still some 14s i can't get into and need 16!! but i refuse to buy 16 clothes now, after getting into most 14s 12s and some 10s no way am i going back lol

ive done and will carry on doing no exercise this week hehe lazy week! but hopefully the wendy plan has helped to shift a bit more so i can carry on doing normal plan next week, hope week is going good for you so far! hardest parts over now weekend! just 3 days until the WI .. well 4ish ha :D good luck!

i have a slight feeling I wont be going down any further this week. I had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning and somehow ive gone up 7lbs since Friday!!

i have a slight feeling I wont be going down any further this week. I had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning and somehow ive gone up 7lbs since Friday!!

what!?! that can't be right, you have to eat LOADS to go up 7lbs, i scoffed away at the beer festival in july having loads of sweet cider and eating out all the time crisps etc (my week off ha) and i gained like 5lbs! that's from eating WAY loads,

i wouldn't worry hun, water retention and also the body always differs day to day probably wake up tomorrow with a 7lb loss not gain :)

I have a feeling it could be a bit of water retention, im having cronic stomach cramps, but as my TOTM are never regular i have no idea if im due anything.
I did have a good weekend, when I didnt stick to the plan religously but i did exercise to combat what i ate and I can ever eat as much as I used too!

ah i shouldnt worry then hun, see it was totm and that's that, sure it will all even itself out by friday! :) your scales alright? not low on battery or anything? i very much doubt 100% that you will gain 7lbs on friday! you'll be alright! :)

I hope not, im just about to go on the exercise bike for a bit, and watch a bit of This Morning. Ive had an awesome breakfast thats actually quite filling, I had 2 slices of wholemeal bread, low fat spread, and mushrooms, with 250ml of orange juice, which is somehow no points. which im loving! (the orange juice being no points!)

Yep my scales are fine, I replaced the batterys 2 weeks ago . xx

if scales are fine hun then it will just be a glitch and no problem for WI friday! :) maybe the food you had yesterday needs longer to sort itself out, i find that and i get bloated next day but by evening it's corrected itself! :) have fun on the bike and watching this morning! havent seen that for years!! lol

btw how do you get orange juice to be zero points?? i want!!! :D

I have tesco healthy choice no added sugar orange juice. Per 250ml is 70 calories and no sat.fat. i put it in about 3 times in the calcultor and it always came out with 0. im liking!!

Im having everything crossed that somthing comes off by Friday..

i make 70cals and 0 sat fat as 1 point on my calculator :(

but i was wondering about these drinks, they have a lot of no added sugar juices in tesco... does this work the same as no added sugar squash as in you get to drink it as zero points?? i hope so!! hehe

i'm sure we will both have a loss by friday hun! just gotta keep the faith and pray it happens again like last week hehe :D not long to wait now xx

i hope my calculator isnt wrong, everythings breaking on me!

Sadley i dont have as much faith in my body, as it doesnt seem to like losing weight as much as it puts it on.
ive covered 35km on the exercise bike over 3 days already :)

just used the online calculator and it's still saying 1 point :( sucks hopefully i turn out to be wrong and it is free!

35km is loads hun well done! that's great achievement in 3 days!!! there is no way your gonna gain friday! hope it's going good for you apart from the silly scales saying 7lbs gain today! bet if you weighed now or bit later it wouldnt say that!

i'm having chinese later hehehe but two days before wi so hopefully wont mess things about and im not having loads so woo :D

thanks hun, im gunna point it as 1 point.

Im just about the make my lunch, going to have some oat crackers, crisps and an apple..

dinner im having quorn goujans and stir fry as im out tonight watching my local rugby team.. ive missed them sooo much, as its been the off season and now the seasons starting again :)

Anyone know how many points are 50g of dried cranberries? x

Back