brownings weight loss diary

browning

Just thought I would say hello as I am new to the site but not ww.

I first tried ww a few years back with some quite good results, until I started getting complacent with the points and eventually stopped altogether. I have had a couple of half hearted attempts to do it again but not being a great fan of the meeting I hope that finding this forum might just help on those dark days.

all the best browning

week one complete, lost 7lb :Dwhich Iam really pleased with (even though I know the 1st week can be good).

Last edited:
Good luck with your weightloss. Are you doing it at home, or going to meetings? I'm doing it at home with the books. I've found this site really helpful, and the people are very supportive and encouraging

Hi Tristar, I will be succeeding:D from home this time, still got the books from before and having read through some of this site it looks like this could be a big help.

good luck :) you can do it this time - stick with it :D x

Hello and welcome, I do this myself from home and wouldn't be half as successful if I didn't have this site to fall back on.

Hello and welcome!!! I couldn't do this without this website and support from your new friends. Good luck sweetie xxx

:DHi Browing!!!!:D

Welcome to the forum.

Im new too and another one doing it at home with the good old book ect.

I weigh myself every sunday and so far so good as its defo coming off.

Look forward to getting to know you

bliss:

Hi Browning

Welcome to the forum :) Yes the 1st week can be good, but not always and it doesn't happen on it's own, so don't belittle your great achievement :)

I go to class to be Weighed and then leave, I get all the help and support I need right here :)

Good luck for next week !!

Twigs
xx

Well done hun!!! Thats a fantastic loss.

Keep up the good work ;)

Back