• Friday 13th/Saturday 14th

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Friday 20th/Saturday 21st

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Summerskye

Gold Member
I've mentioned on my diary recently that I think a Minimins meet is long overdue and today Leah (our lovely welsh Blue Grapefruit) contacted me to say that a few of the 'oldies' have suggested to her that it would be really nice to all get together again too.

If there's enough interest, and as it's one of our original favourite haunts, it would be great to meet up again in Jury's hotel, Birmingham just like in the 'good old days'.

Thinking of a possible date, I suspect April would probably be expensive as it coincides with the Easter/school holidays so maybe sometime in May? I do realise that this May will be the first anniversary of Sarah's passing, but it doesn't have to be a sad occasion - more an opportunity for her friends to remember her and be together to celebrate her life.

Anyone fancy it? :)

Count me in for defo. I'd like to raise a glass to our old mate with old mates ;) xx

Yes yes yes!!! I can see Jury's carpark from my lounge window!! Will keep looking on here ........... will let Mandy (nice1 know too) what about Mitch, Mandy B, CC, Issy, Cheryl(s), Karen, who else???!!!

Georgie, Mary Poppins, Will ask Delli but she's saving for a wedding! Supersara too! Wannabslim?

Kitteh said:
me me me me me me me..

You? Aren't you forgetting someone?

Haha, im not sure.. i was thinking about it, and i know how bad you wanna see him.. But if we went out for a meal or something he could potentially be a pain in the bum.. haha..

There's a lot of interest on Fb too, perhaps we should offer up some dates? Avoiding the Bank Hols though, obviously lol x

Hows about the weekend of the 8th/9th/10th May? Seems to be a good weekend avoiding bank hols etc. Perhaps a poll would be in order, but I haven't got a clue how to do one lol x

Hows about the weekend of the 8th/9th/10th May? Seems to be a good weekend avoiding bank hols etc. Perhaps a poll would be in order, but I haven't got a clue how to do one lol x

Think Sharon has to do it Cheryl as it's her thread! Unless a new thread is started with just a poll and dates.

I'm ok with that date - so yay from me!!!:D

Thanks for that Bev, hope Sharon sets one up then x x

Will be lovely to see you and catch up, and all the others too, just like "old times" lol x

Oooh I might even be at goal by then
:talk017:

I've started a poll to see which weekend in May people would prefer.

Early May Bank Holiday is Monday May 2nd and the Spring Bank Holiday is Monday May 30th so I've ignored those weekends as either people are likely to be busy or the prices will be higher. Just for the record, I'm more likely to prefer the 13th/14th or 20th/21st.

I've included Friday dates as well as Saturday as in the past some of us have made a weekend of it, but if people want to come on the Saturday only that's fine too :)

I voted for all of them :D.......... as I am round the corner!!! lol Be good to meet you at last Hope!!! :D any chance of dragging CC along too???

I would love to come, not sure if I count as a proper 'oldie' ( no offense meant of course LOL) but there are lots of you coming that I would love to meet in real life !!

Me Me! Found my way (via FB!) to the forum again hehe.
I've voted for middle weekend but can do later.... I'm off on another trek on 7th (40miles in one day this time eek... but at least its in the UK!) so will have earned my vodka by then!!

Back