Bubbles Judd diary :)

Ok so first morning for my DD and I have woken up feeling positive. Still got this dodgy throat but its not as bad as it has been.

I have had my herbal tea and I shall have lots more today and have my first piece of food around lunchtime if I can go that long.

Popping to shops after that to get some low cal bits. I shall report back later.

If I disappear its not cos I have stopped diet but maybe my internet is playing up. It does some days

I am doing 2504 on an UD and 626 on a DD

Good luck, bubbles!! Let us know how you get on! JUDDD is amazing, I lost 12.8lb in a fortnight!

good luck bubbles. I personally think that your up day calories might be a bit too high, but give it a try. best of luck, stay positive xx

Hi everyone!

OMG I have nearly made it through day 1 of my DD. Its hard. I do want to stuff my face I have to say.

Karen do you think its too high then? I worked that out from the site though?

Ok so today's food is :

Ready brek and milk - 214
Small roll - 95
Cucumber and yellow pepper (not counting this to be honest)
Cupasoup - 56
Tbsp of extra light mayo - 19

2 quorn fillets - 94
Broccoli
Fibre bar - 111

Total - 589

Bubbles, it might be ok, but I dont know how much you have to lose. When I worked it out on the site it told me to eat 2220 cals but i feel that this was far too much so I have stuck to around 1600-1800 cals BUT......I have no idea whether if I actaully ate 2220 cals on every up day, whether I would have lost even more weight or none at all. It is trial and error. Just do what the site has told you for the first week. If you see no results then tweak it a bit xx

Hello Bubble, well done on your first DD!
May I suggest to count the veg, too. You might feel like peppers and cucumber don't have too many calories, but they can sum up as well. Just an advice, don't want to patronise you.

Back