Buddies - good luck everyone xx

i got through yesterday , my day 1 nearly threw up with the soup though!!! day 2 and oh im liking peppermint tea just to taste something is good... just feel very hungry today and very tempted but like mentioned above i cant afford to waste the money and really want to do this but god next saturday seems along way away right now x

i got through yesterday , my day 1 nearly threw up with the soup though!!! day 2 and oh im liking peppermint tea just to taste something is good... just feel very hungry today and very tempted but like mentioned above i cant afford to waste the money and really want to do this but god next saturday seems along way away right now x

Try to distract byourself, go for a walk, have a bath just stay out of the kitchen. Soon it will be time to go to bed and another day can be ticked off!

xx

Im in work ... ita a really boring job receptionist in a boarding school so im just sitting here with no1 to talk to and bored and as a result my mind wont stop thinkin about food :( I feel like im guna cry

Im in work ... ita a really boring job receptionist in a boarding school so im just sitting here with no1 to talk to and bored and as a result my mind wont stop thinkin about food :( I feel like im guna cry

Aww don't cry! It's tough but you will get there. Just think how pleased you will be when you have done another day! Go get a coffee and then go into the arcade on this forum and play a game that will pass the time :)

Hi everyone,

Well done to all of you getting through your first day, Im starting tomorro and I know how tough it is, getting the first day done is a big help!

Anyone else scared of how nice the weather was this weekend??!! Im so used to covering up in big jumpers and coats, Im already stressing over summer clothes and how on earth Ill make myself look half decent!! Then again Im sure Ill be more up-beat about the whole thing once Ive got stuck into lipo tomorro!

Weigh in at the chemist at 10am in the morning, bring it on!:)

Hi everyone,

Well done to all of you getting through your first day, Im starting tomorro and I know how tough it is, getting the first day done is a big help!

Anyone else scared of how nice the weather was this weekend??!! Im so used to covering up in big jumpers and coats, Im already stressing over summer clothes and how on earth Ill make myself look half decent!! Then again Im sure Ill be more up-beat about the whole thing once Ive got stuck into lipo tomorro!

Weigh in at the chemist at 10am in the morning, bring it on!:)

Hi

yes the weather does bother me! I have heard that it will be the hottest summer ever so I dont want to be this size then!

hi daisy, mind if i join in? ive been thinking about restarting so thought this would be the ideal opportunity. ive been messing around with one thing after another lately and havent found anything as quick and effective so here i am! hope you well and i start tomorrow

h x

Welcome Harriet!

Good for you deciding to give it another go, Im re-starting tomorro aswell! Cant wait to get back on lipo, even looking forward to my first chocolate shake!!!:D

Best of luck!x

hi daisy, mind if i join in? ive been thinking about restarting so thought this would be the ideal opportunity. ive been messing around with one thing after another lately and havent found anything as quick and effective so here i am! hope you well and i start tomorrow

h x

Hey hunni, great to see you in here, nice to have a familiar face if you know what I mean, You will be fine babe you have done it before. Good luck! I am starting Thursday too!

xx

thanks guys for your welcome, just got to do it now lol ive stocked up with a few bottles of fizzy water and dug out my gloves so come on ketosis, hit me with all youve got lol

h x

just checking in..struggling but getting by..slowly does it..:) annabella why dont you use youre spare time on clothes websites? if im feeling down i go onto forever21 or new look or river island and make a wish list of everything i want...:) all the pretty summer dresses and the bikinis and short shorts..really makes me feel better especially with this weather being so good...just a though ...hope everybodies alright xx

Hi Everyone,

I've restarted today, lost 3.5st in 2009 put 2st back on and its gotta come off; got friends wedding in May, I just can't look fat on the photos!

Please count me in for encouragement and pick-me-ups as required.

Kirstie x

day 1 was fine as went out in the evening so wasnt stuck indoors thinking about food :)

today pretty much the same as gonna be stuck in the office most of the day and evenign by the looks of it! so no temptation there lol

come on day 3 :)

h x

Hi Girls,

You go Lpooldarlin! - Those skinny jeans are getting ever closer - yay!!

Day one down, and I feel good, just about to have 1st shake of the day. Good luck for the rest of the day and week.

Kirstie x

Hi all, first week going okay so far and did a big shop today stocking up on healthy stuff so I won't be tempted! Hope everyone's having a good week x

HI everyone.

Thought I'd join in too.
I started LT on Monday and so far so good. I had the worst headache yesterday but its passed now but i'm so hungry this morning!!! Going to meet my mummy group with 7 month old soon and they always put snacks on - aaargh!!!
I'm dreading the summer - I hate the heat at the best of times so if its going to be as hot as they think I so need to shed these pounds and keep them off!
Hope you're all doing ok.
Weigh-in on Monday cant come quik enough!!
xxx

Back