Buddies - good luck everyone xx

Hi everyone - sounds like all doing well! xx

hi everyone, had a good first week, eating really healthy although no exercise. and more wines than usual, this nice weather is too tempting! Lost 1 pound, was hoping for a bit more but any loss is a good loss. Hoping everyone else is having a good week x

How is everyone? x

hi daisy

yes doing fine now..had a bit of a blip but over it now and weigh in for the first time on saturday ..the first three days were awful tho, just getting my head straight :)

i think ketosis has hit today as my extremities are cold as ice! went for bike ride today (9-miles) and im ashamed to say i found it hard towards the end..one sore backside :kissass2:lol

how are you getting on....eveything ok with you?

h xxx

hi everyone, had a good first week, eating really healthy although no exercise. and more wines than usual, this nice weather is too tempting! Lost 1 pound, was hoping for a bit more but any loss is a good loss. Hoping everyone else is having a good week x

Well done - keep up the good work! x

hi daisy

yes doing fine now..had a bit of a blip but over it now and weigh in for the first time on saturday ..the first three days were awful tho, just getting my head straight :)

i think ketosis has hit today as my extremities are cold as ice! went for bike ride today (9-miles) and im ashamed to say i found it hard towards the end..one sore backside :kissass2:lol

how are you getting on....eveything ok with you?

h xxx

Hey well done you, the arrival of the ketosis fairy is always welcome! Can relate to the delicate nature of the backside! A few years ago I went on a ride and suffered for days after! Day 3 for me today! Have lovely stinky breath now!
Good luck for WI, keep us posted xx

first weigh in yesterday and lost 3.8kg (8 1/2 lbs) so a good start..heres to more of that next week. hows everyone else doing who restarted?

h xx

Hey All ,
I Would Also Like To Join All You Newbies !!!
I Started Lt On Saturday , Im On My Second Day And Doing Well
x

first weigh in yesterday and lost 3.8kg (8 1/2 lbs) so a good start..heres to more of that next week. hows everyone else doing who restarted?

h xx

Well done you! Thats great, hope next week is a good one too. I have done OK, 7th day today

xx

Hey All ,
I Would Also Like To Join All You Newbies !!!
I Started Lt On Saturday , Im On My Second Day And Doing Well
x

Good luck - keep up the good work!

Hi everyone. I'm on my second week. I lost 10lbs in my first week which I was really amazed by. I can't wait for weigh in day again on thursday!! This forum is brilliant for keeping me motivated and making me feel like I'm not alone in this battle. I love reading peoples stories! I hope everyone is getting on ok and feeling like this summer is going to be best ever!

Hi everyone. I'm on my second week. I lost 10lbs in my first week which I was really amazed by. I can't wait for weigh in day again on thursday!! This forum is brilliant for keeping me motivated and making me feel like I'm not alone in this battle. I love reading peoples stories! I hope everyone is getting on ok and feeling like this summer is going to be best ever!

Well done - let us know how it goes this week

:)

Back