Step 1 Sole Source buddies needed please

xjadierx

Hi all today is my first day returning to plan and I'm finding it hard already I'm constantly thinking of food lol I did the diet back in 2011 and lost 3 stone in 2.5 months but since then I have put back on a stone and I no that's not as much as others but when you are only 5" even a few pounds can be seen lol I have 2 stone to lose by 20th may do you think this is doable? Im doing sole source but I am having 2 cups of tea with a dash of milk just because I need it any advice help support or encouragement would be very appreciated thank you

How are you getting on? I restarted for the last time today and its challenging but I know I can do it. I changed to a new counselor and he is soooooo scary but inspirational x

Hope you're doing ok on the diet. I started on Monday too but on Exante. Easier for me as I got some bad news on Sunday, and didn't feel like eating Monday/Tuesday so it made the first couple of days of diet bearable. Then I went to gym Wed and Thu to push me into ketosis faster. I'm not particularly hungry, although I did eat my packs too early today! (3rd one straight after 2nd) :/ So I then went to bed for a few hours to not think about the fact I've already had my packs (I think worry about hunger is almost as bad as hunger itself!). I would try to burn a few extra calories (even by walking a little) to use up your glycogen stores faster (if you haven't already gone into ketosis by now anyhow). I'd also keep foods in the house that will keep you in ketosis in case you feel the need to cheat but don't want to blow the diet. Best place is in the freezer so not easily accessible. I keep high protein veggie burgers in there.

Try not to beat yourself up about finding it hard at the start, as that's when it's hardest for most people!

Hiya, I've returned to CD after years! I started today and feeling like what am I doing to myself!

Hi Fuffa/Jenn

I've restarted Cambridge too and am now on day 15. How did your first few days go?

Back