BUDDIES NEEDED

good for you emmie, waters going down ok, need a pee again though, need to get my brain back in gear, it will come. Just clearing out my bag in view of starting to get my s**t together
wot u up to
J

not alot!! waiting for 3pm to go get my eldest from school!! then ill help him with his letters ect so that will take my mind off eating!!! look a right state though!! had a really lazy today!!! need to get a shift on with teh cleaning too before hubby gets home!! still got a good few hours before hes back!! hehe looks like it will be a 6 oclock rush round!! need lipsil to my lips are ssssooooo dry!! its driving me mad!!!

uurrggghhh just remebered need to sort clothes out to were having our first family of 5 pics taken on sunday! (HATE having my pic taken!!) so need to sort out mine hubbys and the kids clothes they need to be bright apparently!! although i will just be hiding behind the kids or hubby anyways so im not sure it will matter what i wear!!!!

Hey ladies,

day 2, 1 porridge, 3 coffees, 2 litres - need to buy more water...

so. how are we all today buds??

not doing too bad today although still haven't ventured downstairs. Worried about surviving the night shift without eating anything, having a mental meltdown. Am determined though that must do it,

emmie sounds like a mare, I hate getting my photo taken too, amazing how you can have dry lips while drinking this much water isn't it

hey all - day three and ive cheated :( im such a crap dieter - i has scrambed egg and sweetcorn....whay whay whaaaaay

did you want to eat the scrambled eggs and the sweetcorn or did the urge just grab you, this seems to happen to me all the time , I did it with the ham, almond slices, cheese spread, chocolate wafers, couscous and sarnies yesterday and cream cakes the day before. reckon we both need a will power injection
J

I know this isn't probably very good to do this, but I have heard some people stop the temptation by imagining food or your favourite "bad" foods as really horrible things. Obviously don't get too obsessed or after CD it could put you off food.

Some people use computer programs to turn a photo of themselves at present and make themselves slim & then put that photo around the house, on cupboards, the fridge etc

Did you know if you set a pringle crisp alight - it turns into oil (they are nearly all fat), things like that really put me off. I once read that in a Jade Goody interview. It also said if you put some diet coke in a glass bowl & add a penny, a tooth & a chicken bone. After a day, the penny is clean, the tooth is brown & the bone dissolved.

I'm not hungry from the diet, but I can't say I don't get tempted - you have to think you are only cheating yourself & your pockets (money wise)

Stay strong xxxxxxx

Last edited:
kitty - one slip doesnt make a fall. I believe in you. Start guzzling water my luv - then the getting back on the wagon is started.

Come on, we can do this.

PM me if you need to hon.

Yes, don't worry about the slip-up (I forgot to mention that). I read on this forum the other day someone said that we are all here, as we have slipped up on diets before, whether it's this diet or another (which is so true).

You just need to re-focus, the diet is hard,but so many people have been successful & so can we.

did you want to eat the scrambled eggs and the sweetcorn or did the urge just grab you, this seems to happen to me all the time , I did it with the ham, almond slices, cheese spread, chocolate wafers, couscous and sarnies yesterday and cream cakes the day before. reckon we both need a will power injection
J

Yeah i suppose i did wanna - i was starvin!! just wanna kick myself :( back on it today but i keep missing out the water :S

Thanks all - i just really really struggle with my focus - i just keep cheating. ive just chugged me water so im determind to stick to it one day - i think if i can get one day down it will be easier

hi there lm also restarting ss after a 5 month break have gained 14lbs :sigh: but goal loss is 30lbs so lets help each other:D:D

hi Sasha, congratulations on restarting, welcome, of course we'll all support you, just keep posting, the girls were all fantastic a couple of days ago when i was having a SS crisis, and I'm back on track and raring to go, Next weigh in Tues
J

Back