BUDDIES NEEDED

How many pounds does every one else want to loose? my first big goal is to 12 st 168 and im 220 now so only 52 to go!!

Hey
i would like a buddie i have 6 and a half stone to loose ive lost 8lb and i need and want to lose the weight by may/june time as im a bridesmaid
x

kitty, try typing willpower into the google bar at the top and search minimins rather than google, there are loads of people talking about willpower, may help you find yours babe
J

Rainbow, Hi buddy, good that you are here, Sounds like a good goal and one that you can certainly achieve. I've found there is always someone here when I've needed it
Off you go
J:eek:

hey jayne - thanks chic its SO hard to restart!! but restart i will got to kick my own ass into gear

try reading soontobelittlegems blog, it really helps the motivation (and all of the other blogs but thats one particularly thats helped me) . Just off to get some more water and do a couple of things off to do list and will be back later.

Go Girl, you can do it :girlpower:
J

doing good thanx, keeping distracted on minimins, feeling a bit chilly, just added another pair of socks. Hanging on in there. Got a bit of a day tomorrow, big family gathering, won't be any pressure to eat as they all luv me and want me to succeed, but mums a bit of a feeder (meant with love) if you let her. Can cause a bit of agro sometimes (sisters had an eating disorder and in mums mind think she worries about SS)
J

yokes you have a tough day. Im sure you will be great. Keep us posted.

I have a great day tomorrow - its 1year from me and my partners first ever date - it was a sunday 2nd dec. We are celebrating it tomorrow. I have no clue what we are doing, but it better be good lol.

I can't wait to start SS-ing again on monday. I've spend almost a week or a very high fibre diet to help my constipation & I feel like I have put on about a stone!!!!!!!

I hope I can lose the 5 stone (or probably 6 now) by the end of the summer. Ideally i would like to lose it much quicker - but I would be happy by the end of August to have met my goal. Then I will have the confidence to go away on holiday for my first holiday in about 5/6 years (since I started putting on weight).

I wish I had started this diet 6 months earlier................ (but I bet we all say that!)

i couldnt resist a hop on the scales - my WI isnt till wednesday but im very naughty :) lost 8 lbs!!

fell off the wagon - ate a kebab (no bread) but i want more damit!!!!

WI tomorrow

have lost 2lbs, but have really struggled. Had a mare of a day so off to bed early, and tomorrow is another day TTFN

good luck hun yourll be fine!!! x x x

Back