Buddy required - apply within...

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by MrsPopi, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    As title states...

Healthy eating & exercise buddy required. Must be willing to swap menus, food ideas, motivations, determination but above all be able to support me in my journey like I will my buddy in theirs.

I am 26, from the midlands, looking to loose a stone by christmas (though this deadline is not essential!).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi I'm in the midlands too! Needing too loose the lbs for Christmas and keep it off.

How much do u weigh at the moment ? X

4. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    8 stone 1. I would ideally like to be 7 by christmas, although at the moment I would quite happily maintain or drop 7lbs. What about you? What is your xmas goal?

5. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Hi - I'm Midlands too! And i'm very determined......at least with the healthy eating bit, I haven't really got round to the exercise yet....
    And I don't mind not losing much over Christmas, just don't want to gain too much extra that I have to shift in the new year...
    Good luck in your goal - Christmas is coming up a bit too fast isn't it!

6. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Well this hasnt quite worked out the way I planned. I have had a few more binge episodes in previous weeks and have gained a little more than I was planning.

My aim now is to maintain (and not binge) over the festive period and begin to loose the weight in the new year. Ideally I have about a stone to lose (this is realistic!).

Does anyone want to buddy up in order to support/motivate one another? I know it has helped me in the past and I could really do with the help this time around.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.