Buddy up? New this wk.

Ooh, made a banana cake (2.5 syns for 1/8) and chocolate cake (2.5 syns for 1/4) today and just had a slice of each with a warmed up banana and custard muller light. Cake and custard for 5 syns!!! Amazing!
Liz
X

The last class I joined was really quiet and quite stiff! I prefer people to be awake!!

Hi stevie, I missed your arrival, welcome and good luck on your journey. I know what you mean about quiet classes,:zz: I used to think, Is it me? I could never gauge whether it was peoples awkwardness, boredom or hostility. IMHO All down to the group leader. I used to sit waiting for her to say "Now let's all join hands and try to contact the living !" :atthemovies: That's why I am going it alone, at home. Be good chips xx

Yup, exactly, the last group I was at, I brought a recipe for chicken fried rice, ( it took me ages to get it to taste like the chippy!) and she just put it to one side. Think she had issues with power, little hitler! There's a few at my new group who have defected from the same place as me! Says a lot!

just tucking in to jacket spud, tuna (fromage frais and salad cream x light) v good girl I am!! (Hold the chips!)

GIRLS...how hilarious is this, I knew my group leader lived close to me, next road, but today I discovered she can see onto my drive...into my recycling boxes...gonna have to smuggle the dominos boxes to the tip under my coat!!! Haha!

Xxx

she can see onto my drive...into my recycling boxes...gonna have to smuggle the dominos boxes to the tip under my coat!!!

Oh No, not the Packaging Police :cool: If only Takeaways delivered under "Plain Packaging" the way distributers of dodgy or embarrassing mail do .... Not that I know much about things like that of course .... :eek:

I can feeeeel her watching....

getting weighed today...1st time...nervous! My group is in the morn but I cant go cos all 3 of my sons have chicken pox :( going to the 5,30 class instead so I feel swindled out of getting weighed in the morn at my lightest!! Ha!

Just had poached egg on toast so I'm full now and that'll do til weigh in, think thin!

Hows everyone doing, salads in the sunshine? Xx

Good luck Steve :)

Liz
X

Oops! Autocorrect! Stevie even!

Haha! Thanks, took my phone aaaages to accept Stevie without changing it to steve! Lol! Im Not a bloke, had four babies! Hence the need to diet! X

How'd you do?
Liz
X

Hi there..I am just starting today. Sick of being unhappy and fat. Need to make a change so going to join slimming world. Looking forward to a brighter future. Hoping to keep myself on track using this form. I have a serious portion control & evening eating problem :(

Hi cloey. Welcome. You will find lots of support and tips on this wonderful website to keep you on track and motivated. Wishing you well on your journey to a new you. chips xx

Hello everyone, i havent vanished, im in wales with no signal, just in town centre so ive managed to pick up a wifi!
Hi cloey, I'm with u on the portion control, or none of it! We will get there!

Xxx

Back