Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

buddy wanted any takers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by itsnowornever, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi this is my first day of a restart lost 2 .5 stone last year befores my hols but surprise surprise put it all back on again ,finally hit rock bottom and going to do this now am focused and determined like i was last time could do with a buddy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Im sure you will get back on track and back to goal. Fingers crossed

4. itsnowornever

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks for your reply want to stay focused but i know how hard it is, how do u keep it going

5. Faye

Faye Member

I'll be your buddy.
    I'm seeing my CDC for the first time on Friday.

6. itsnowornever

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    that would be great i currently need to lose 4 stone and am hoping to do it as quick as poss gonna stick to it 100%

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Ihave finally got myself into gear ...after mucking around for so long. I nearly blew it on sunday after a row with my ex, I grabbed 2 pkts of crisps.....then stood there and thought to myself, he will be winning if I give in and eat these. So I put them straight back.
    I think you need to think about what is more important, eating the food or getting to goal weight and looking bloody fantastic.

I know what I would prefer !!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.