Bugger, bugger, bugger sh*t!

didimissy

Cannot believe it .... day 106, making cupcakes for my little girls birthday - no kids around, was on the phone to my mum taking one set out, put another set of cakes in the oven, licked the chocolate mixture off the spoon and swallowed it - Can't believe I was THAT bloody stupid!:confused:

So ..... no way I'm going through Ketosis hell again in 3 days just to come off TFR next week, made the decision to refeed as of today (about to go shopping for what I need).

Just cannot believe I was so phenomenally stupid!

For all of you still on TFR - have a great week! I will still be around and about for a couple of weeks for refeed and maintenance. And may well be back on TFR once my visitors have gone at the end of June! :)

Thanks for everyone's help!:)
xx

Good luck with re-feed Diddi :) keep posting :D

Oh my word they need to put a warning label on the maintenance bar ...... May send you into hyper glycemic shock! After 105 days of blandness to not warn you that it's THAT stodgy and THAT sweet is just cruel!

Good luck with refeed diddi ;) I hope it goes well and have a great time with your guests :D

Shikei85 unfortionately 1 tsp of sugar free cough syrup was enough to knock me out of Ketosis ..... cake batter defo would, and I didn't want to go through the next 2 days to see if my head would implode on day 3 when I was intending to refeed next week anyway! :)

You've done great to last this long didimissy, im on day 3 and I NEARLY ate my daughters crust she left on her plate this morning :eek:....had to have a serious fat word with myself!! lol

I was making tost the other day, and was just about to grab some chese.... Ive remembered last minute lol :D its just a habit.... you have done good job till date anway! good luck with refeeding

Back