Bugger, S*it, dam

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
ooooooppppssss i forgot it was bank holiday monday!!!! My WI is due monday ....gutted ...i have enough shakes but really wanted to be weighed ...feeling impatient this week and just need to know ...might just pop in and be weighed 2 days early tomorrow:D

i'm with you there Nicki, i'm a day late so going amora hope we both get a pleasant surprise good luck

and you hun xxxxx

good luck for your WI nic :)

Thanks hun x x x

good luck..keep us posted!!! pity you can't get weighed on e-bay....lol

Good luck for tomorrow me dear! Oh and i just sponsered you on your run...so get training lol xx

hahahaha think i would brake my laptop if i tried!!!
Thanks babe will be posting as soon as i get back!! i think i have shed around 3.5lbs up to now this week(not that i have been on my scales or anything), bit gutted really as i wanted a big loss and reckon those 2 more days of exercise would have helped

Good luck for tomorrow me dear! Oh and i just sponsered you on your run...so get training lol xx
Aww thank you darling...i am training...just bloody hurts lol

I can only imagine how you feel, I live for my WI days! I spring out of bed on a thursday and wake the whole household up :D:D:D
T x
P.s. Good luck.

My WI is also a Monday but with Bank Holidays and work I go when I can, hopefully Tuesday this week, it means my loss differs a lot but at least it is a loss!!!!! Good luck for whenever you get weighed and with your training.

have you been weighed hun,think im gonna buy some scales now so i can keep an eye on things xx
Lil i bought some scales from asda they were only a tenner and do your weight, fat % and water fab!!!

No lil ...i went to the chemist ...but they are opened on bank holiday:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ( ths is my new chemist and its great open from 7am - 10pm:eek:) So i am going to wait until then xx
So instead, i have spent the day digging a trench and painting!!whoop whoop

Fantastic, what a relief eh!
T x

Oh yes, this chemist is sooooo much better than the grumpy ones at my last hehehe

Back