Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

HH - how do you do ANYTHING after the gym...I find it hard to walk, let alone play badminton!!:eek:

Speaking of gym....I'm really pi**ed at myself as I've forgotton to bring gym stuff to work!!!!

HH - how do you do ANYTHING after the gym...I find it hard to walk, let alone play badminton!!:eek:

Speaking of gym....I'm really pi**ed at myself as I've forgotton to bring gym stuff to work!!!!

Let me assure you bumble, 'badminton' isn't a word i'd use to describe the series of events that took place. Jelly like creature falling over while trying (an failing) to hit a shuttlecock while opponent looks on helplessly is far more appropriate :D

Apparently its something to do with the thermostat that controls the auto-defrost thingummy. I expect they replace it or something. They've already sorted thousands out and I found them great on the phone. Lets hope theres no more fires!!:eek:

Badminton was fab!! I loved it. Can't say I was brilliant at it but think I held my own for a first go. Looking forward to doing it again on saturday with hubby and step-son!:D

So glad you enjoyed the badminton and yay for going again!

Morning all!!

I am H A P P Y!!!! After a couple of weeks of nothing moving, have finally lost 2lbs...taking me into the 15's! Whoop whoop!!:D

Gym today as am off to my Nans 91'st birthday tea later and theres bound to be cake:D

Bumble
x

Yay bumble!!! Sorry it's taking me so long to catch up on everyone's diaries... So what I will say on the matter is that gravy rocks... end of!!!

Also I hope your fridge does not implode!!!

2lbs... you are awesome!!! x

Well done!

Morning all!!

I am H A P P Y!!!! After a couple of weeks of nothing moving, have finally lost 2lbs...taking me into the 15's! Whoop whoop!!:D

Gym today as am off to my Nans 91'st birthday tea later and theres bound to be cake:D

Bumble
x

Woop woop Bumble. Amazing. Now you're in the 15's there will be no stopping you :D

Wooooo!!!! 15's party ;) another milestone bites the dust!!!

Badminton rocks! I soooo have to go again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well...its my lovely Nans 91st birthday today and we all had a tea at my Mum and Dads. Blew loads of cals on a homemade buttermilk scone with clotted cream and homemade jam but, bloody hell, it was worth it!!!!:D

Was very restrained with all the other stuff, whereas I'm normally the resident table hoover, clearing plates and sucking up any stray cakes,crisps and rolls!!

2lbs is fab, well done you!!!! :)

Well...its my lovely Nans 91st birthday today and we all had a tea at my Mum and Dads. Blew loads of cals on a homemade buttermilk scone with clotted cream and homemade jam but, bloody hell, it was worth it!!!!:D

Was very restrained with all the other stuff, whereas I'm normally the resident table hoover, clearing plates and sucking up any stray cakes,crisps and rolls!!

Sounds fantastic!!! 91, that is amazing. My Grandad got to 84 and I thought that was pretty awesome. :D

Scone sounds lovely. Obviously I am an expert on the old cream tea, and I definitley favour the butter milk scone.
Anyway, I think a celebration like 91 years calls for clotted cream. Glad it was worth it :)

Wow that's a lovely way to spend the afternoon :) most deffo a clotted cream occasion!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmmmmmmmmmm cream tea!!!!

Busy old day here today. No time for gym or swimming :cry:but shopping has to be done or we'll be eating dry bread the weekend!!!:D

Yes, cream tea was so yum yesterday...ended up under calories too (just...12 left for the day!!:D)

PLanning lots of exercise tomorrow...gym in the morning and then badminton late PM. Also just booked myself in for a Zumba class next Thursday!!!:eek:

Busy old day here today. No time for gym or swimming :cry:but shopping has to be done or we'll be eating dry bread the weekend!!!:D

Yes, cream tea was so yum yesterday...ended up under calories too (just...12 left for the day!!:D)

PLanning lots of exercise tomorrow...gym in the morning and then badminton late PM. Also just booked myself in for a Zumba class next Thursday!!!:eek:

No stopping you now hun, you're turning into an exercise demon!! :D

Woop woop! Do you find that you're starting to enjoy a bit of the ol' exercise? I used to hate the thought of exercise now I actually look forward to it. Not going to lie, a don't jump up and down with joy at the thought of the cross trainer but I do enjoy exercisy type leisure activities MUCH more now and get excited about them, like rowing, white water rafting, long walks, badminton etc.

Glad to hear you're doing well :)

Have you done Zumba before? I LOVES it!!! x

Squeezy - not sure I'm an exercise demon just yet but must admit its a bit addictive!!

HH - yes, I AM enjoying it....which amazes me as I really was your archetypal couch potato before. I look forward to it now! Wierd!:D

Lindsey - I am sooo worried about the Zumba lol!! My co-ordination is zero so it may be a very hysterical hour!!!:D

Squeezy - not sure I'm an exercise demon just yet but must admit its a bit addictive!!

HH - yes, I AM enjoying it....which amazes me as I really was your archetypal couch potato before. I look forward to it now! Wierd!:D

Lindsey - I am sooo worried about the Zumba lol!! My co-ordination is zero so it may be a very hysterical hour!!!:D

Zumba is great hun, and if in doubt just shake your ass!!:p

That's great that your doing all this exercise. Well done you!!
Zumba is a great way of working out, don't worry too much about the moves, just have fun! :)

Back