Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Phew! Workout #1 done - 60 odd mins in the gym. Then its badminton this afternoon. Looking forward to that :) Blimey, I'll be a gym bunny before you know it (at the moment I'm more of a gym heffer!:D)

Less of the heffer you!!! I need your motivation... where did you get it from? lol!!! x

Less of the heffer you!!! I need your motivation... where did you get it from? lol!!! x

Nah, I am distinctly heffer like on the treadmill at the moment, but am getting better!!:D

Not entirely sure where the motivation has come from....its been missing in action for years lol!!:D

Can't purchase it in tesco's then... nuts!

I have been following your exercise on MFP and you are going so well, good for you because you are totally rockin' it and I am loving your work!

Thanks Samalama!:)

Easyish day here today. Got up too late to go lanes swimming so have decided to have a rest day unless the urge overtakes me later to do some exercise!! (unlikely!:D). Concentrating on getting house clean and tidy so I don't have to do too much to it during the week.

Downside of having a rest day is I have the bare minimum of 1300 cals to manage on. Eeek!!!:eek:

Hi Bumble,

I think you are allowed a rest day every now and again! You have been doing so much recently. I take my hat off to you!!;)

Anyway you said you were catching up on housework, that counts as exercise, so stick it on MFP. I did on Friday. I stuck my music on full blast and spring cleaned the entire house with the occasional bum wiggle thrown in for good measure!! :banana dancer:
burned a nice amount of cals too!!!

Hope everything else is OK with you hun.
Lots of love xx

Good idea squeezy! Been pottering about so will put it in as about 30 mins cleaning as don't want to overestimate.

Also, I was getting fidgety so OH said when he goes to take his son home he will take munchkin with him and will drop me about 2 miles away and I can walk home. What a nice man!!:eek:

Bumble
x

Good idea squeezy! Been pottering about so will put it in as about 30 mins cleaning as don't want to overestimate.

Also, I was getting fidgety so OH said when he goes to take his son home he will take munchkin with him and will drop me about 2 miles away and I can walk home. What a nice man!!:eek:

Bumble
x

Hahahahahahaha, bloody men!!! You will feel fab if you manage it though chick!!
Yesterday I decided I would treat myself because I had lost my first stone! Had my lovely pizza, which was great, but I wanted a naughty pud!! :D So, me and OH were at Tesco, and everything I picked up, OH took off me and analysed the calorie content!. Now, dont get me wrong, it is lovely to have such a supportive OH, but I had actually told him I was letting my hair down and not counting the pudding calories! He went on and on so much I ended up choosing something really sensible and I was mega p****d off!!!! AAGGHHH!! MEN!!! :mad:

Squeezyweezy said:
Yesterday I decided I would treat myself because I had lost my first stone! Had my lovely pizza, which was great, but I wanted a naughty pud!! :D So, me and OH were at Tesco, and everything I picked up, OH took off me and analysed the calorie content!. Now, dont get me wrong, it is lovely to have such a supportive OH, but I had actually told him I was letting my hair down and not counting the pudding calories! He went on and on so much I ended up choosing something really sensible and I was mega p****d off!!!! AAGGHHH!! MEN!!! :mad:

I've been at it for so long now OH has learnt this lesson the hard way :) if they meddle too much ladies just enforce a 'same rules for all' policy :) a week without beer shut mine right up!!!

Poor boys. They are dammed either way really. Don't be supportive and get trashed for it. Try an be sort of haphazardly helpful and get slated for it!!! Bless em.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it!!! 2 miles in 39 mins with...ahem...a break midway. Well, clever old me figured theres a pub halfway back :D So took my book with me and had a 20 minute break halfway back, read my book and had a glass of wine (or two!). So technically earnt 217 cals and spent 402.

Still better, I think, than sitting on my fat arse, doing no exercise and downing a whole bottle!!:D (which I used to do!!:eek:)

All in all only about 21 cals over, not bad considering 200 odd under yesterday :)

Bumble
x

OMG Hubby will totally do this... so when I fancy going over a few calories I just make sure he knows that I have a lot of calories let that day and then he doesn't interfere ... it works a treat!

I did it!!! 2 miles in 39 mins with...ahem...a break midway. Well, clever old me figured theres a pub halfway back :D So took my book with me and had a 20 minute break halfway back, read my book and had a glass of wine (or two!). So technically earnt 217 cals and spent 402.

Still better, I think, than sitting on my fat arse, doing no exercise and downing a whole bottle!!:D (which I used to do!!:eek:)

All in all only about 21 cals over, not bad considering 200 odd under yesterday :)

Bumble
x

What a fabulous idea - twice in one day you have me saying to you "loving your work!"

Bumble
x

Well done Bumble,

What a bloody genius idea!!! And you got to do it all kid and hubby free!! Jammy dodger :D

OMG Hubby will totally do this... so when I fancy going over a few calories I just make sure he knows that I have a lot of calories let that day and then he doesn't interfere ... it works a treat!

Fab idea! Thanks hun. xx

I've been at it for so long now OH has learnt this lesson the hard way :) if they meddle too much ladies just enforce a 'same rules for all' policy :) a week without beer shut mine right up!!!

Poor boys. They are dammed either way really. Don't be supportive and get trashed for it. Try an be sort of haphazardly helpful and get slated for it!!! Bless em.

Bless em!!!.................nope, sympathy ran out!!!! :D

Bumble
x

2 miles is exellennttooo! You should be so so chuffed with yourself :D Next you'll be coming on telling us that you ran 10 miles before breakfast... watch this space :D

That's a great walk. Love the idea of popping into the pub....!! Now why haven't I thought of that! :)

Ooh we have a nice canal system by us that is positively crawling with little pubs!!! I have finally found the work out for me!!!

Back