Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Ooh we have a nice canal system by us that is positively crawling with little pubs!!! I have finally found the work out for me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god, I've created a monster lol!!:D

Happyhealthy - :8855:at the thought of running 10 miles before breakfast!!! The only place I run in the mornings is towards the kettle!!:D

Squeezy - yes the hubby and child free bit of the exercise appealed greatly. :D I was on the verge of staying for a third but think it was a good job I didn't - I was lightheaded all evening as it was!:eek: :D

Struggling today :(. Didn't really feel like going to the gym but forced myself anyway. Did half hour, gave up, came home and ate toast!!:eek:

Taking munchkin swimming after school this afternoon but tomorrow is most definately a rest day for me! Just praying I can stay within calories today as I feel I could eat anything in sight!!!:eek:

Hey come on you. Don't knock yourself anout the gym. You actually got off your behind, went to the gym and did half an hour of exercise!!! All the while you couldn't be bothered. I am in awe lady!!! :D

If you are feeling hungry all the time, snack on some fruit! I know it's not a big fat donut, but it will diffuse the sugar craving, which is probably what is making you crave the snacks!!!

Enjoy swimming. :D

Well I went and swam. And feel much better for going. Still very weary though so am most def having a rest day tomorrow.:)

Came in under cals today, which is an achievement in intself considering I could have eaten a scabby horse earlier!!:eek:

I too came in under goal yesterday- by one calorie! *high fives*

Its really really odd.....most days when I've earnt loads of cals from the gym I eat and eat and eat and come in just under calories.

Today I'm on basic 1300 and have come in LOTS under!! And I'm not hungry?? Whats going on there!?:rolleyes: Ah well, bank them for tomorrow when I may well be in scabby horse eating mode again!!!

3 of us at work are trying to lose weight. Today we decided to log our measurements...and phew...what a moment of relief when I discovered I wasn't the biggest!!:D Mind you, not that it would have bothered me so much if I was. Just lately I've become very open about my size. Wonder if its subliminal...the more people know my true weight and size, the more likely I am to do something about it???:hmm:

That's great that you have extra support at work. :)

Maybe your just confident that you'll be the one losing every week!!! ;) I HATE dieting with other ppl. It's lovely on minimins because there's no ulterior motives but I did have a few sticky moments with dieting an buddies. Scales envy is an ugly thing haha!!

**BREAKING NEWS**
Scales sneaky peeker learns her lesson!!

Day before weigh day and I'm a STS!!! GRRRR!!!!:mad::mad: I am NOT looking at scales anymore. I hate them!!!!!!:cry:

Last edited:
Maybe your just confident that you'll be the one losing every week!!! ;) I HATE dieting with other ppl. It's lovely on minimins because there's no ulterior motives but I did have a few sticky moments with dieting an buddies. Scales envy is an ugly thing haha!!

I agree with that Tina. I have had supposed good friends coming round to mine with chocolate and wine saying they are upset, when really they just wanted me to eat crap, so I won't looses weight!! What kind of friend does that?

I agree with that Tina. I have had supposed good friends coming round to mine with chocolate and wine saying they are upset, when really they just wanted me to eat crap, so I won't looses weight!! What kind of friend does that?

Thats not a good friend in my book!:eek: (although right now I wish someone would bring me a bottle of wine!:D)

At work its pretty good. The three of us are being really supportive to each other. Its my boss that encouraged me to get the leisure pass so I could go to fitness classes with her. Never would have had the courage to do it myself.

I have a so called friend who totally refuses to acknowledge my weight loss. Infact if somebody else brings up how much I have lost they deliberately change the subject or walk off. Nice eh!! Good job I have other friends and you guys to support me. :)

Bumble - I think that's great that you have someone to go to classes with. I imagine it helps with motivation.

I know only too well about the dreaded 'friends' reaction to dieting. My true friends have been lovely, but there's been one girl who I see from time to time who hasn't been as supportive. An old friend from school who I haven't seen in about 2 years stopped us in the shops and complimented me on my weight loss. She said I'd changed so much from school. Then as soon as the girl had gone, the other so-called friend come out with the line "Sooo... isn't it funny that the people who have lost weight since school have all taken it too far?". There's been NOBODY in my year at school who has lost mega weight like I have since school so I can only think that she was talking about me. She also came back from her holidays with a 500g bar of chocolate for me - a lovely thought but I can't help thinking that it was a bit of a sabotage like "If I give her this, she'll have it in her house, she'll crave, eat it all and her diet will go to pot." (can I just say if that is the case that she is very WRONG. I haven't even opened it yet, and if I do, I don't have a doubt in my mind that I'll only eat a sensible amount). She's also made comments in cafes when I've not opted for a piece of cake to say (in a joking, though sly way) "Oh yeah! I forgot you're anorexic now!". Then she waves a bit of cake in your face. It's like bugger off! I'm not going to eat some 1300 calorie piece of junk, make myself feel guilty for eating said cake just to make you happy. This is MY life, MY responsibly and MY decisions. People might think you're a weirdo, but I'm ok with that. It took me a long time to be ok with that but I am now. It's a overused phrase but it's so true when people say that a true friend won't mind. Thankfully this girl isn't one of my very close friends, so it doesn't bother me too much, but it's horrid to think that people you call friends are targeting you just because you've lost weight when you've been nothing but kind to them.

I think weight is the one thing that all women joke about, it's like they have a common bond because we're all wanting to lose weight and joke and laugh about our failed diets with our group of friends, but when some of us ACTUALLY get off our asses and succeed at doing something about it the green eyed monster can come out for sure!

Oh and I've also had from a 'friend' on my course: "Yeah, I didn't want to say anything about you losing weight. Well I was gonna, but then I realised I was now the fattest girl in the year"... eh thanks?

**slinks back in........**
:eek:

After a long time of having falling off the wagon, I'm back in the zone! Everyone thinks I'm mad for getting back to Calorie Counting just before Christmas, but I figure if I leave it till after Christmas I'll have even more to lose!!:(

I've put on loads of weight (must update stats) but am looking forward to it dropping off again!!:D

Bumble
x

Back