Bums!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piper, 10 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Day 3 on CD and I've already given into my cravings for chocolate. Always chocolate :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well - tomorrows another day I guess! Please someone either give me a slap or some motivation!! I really really want to do this again because I need to be thinner.

Lynne x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Lynne - if it's a chocolate-thang, then get lots of choc and mint-choc shakes from your CDC and make sweeties/mousse/icecream with them and/or freeze chocolate velvet tetras which will take you ages to eat. I have a very sweet tooth and survived that way!

And drink more water and brush your teeth a LOT to help stop the cravings. Minty toothpaste clears your palatte and you won't want to taste choc then cos you know it will be awful!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Top tip : travel toothpaste and toothbrush - when the cravings hit go to the loo and brush your teeth!

5. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Thanks guys - I'll need to do something! Its always chocolate - I can live without anything else! Am going ot try the teeth brushing thing tomorrow.

Lynne x

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck mate - well worth a try :)

7. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Put a bracket around today as you would have been tought in the crooked thinking and move on.

Get rid of the chocolate from the house if it is too tempting.

I make chocolate mousse from the shakes - just a drop of water with a pack and it tastes like chocolate cake mixture - have a couple of these a day if need be - anything to get through that craving.

You have done it before, you will do it again.

Don't forget to put that bracket around tonight and move on!

8. *Kitty*

*Kitty* Member

Or make chocolate muffins! You can have your cd cake and eat it! And don't forget the bars have real chocolate covering them so really you are getting to have choccy every day!

9. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just checking to see you're okay Piper & keep on the straight & narrow;)

10. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    You can do this, stay strong . We are all behind you :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.