Bums!

Piper

Day 3 on CD and I've already given into my cravings for chocolate. Always chocolate :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well - tomorrows another day I guess! Please someone either give me a slap or some motivation!! I really really want to do this again because I need to be thinner.

Lynne x

Lynne - if it's a chocolate-thang, then get lots of choc and mint-choc shakes from your CDC and make sweeties/mousse/icecream with them and/or freeze chocolate velvet tetras which will take you ages to eat. I have a very sweet tooth and survived that way!

And drink more water and brush your teeth a LOT to help stop the cravings. Minty toothpaste clears your palatte and you won't want to taste choc then cos you know it will be awful!

And drink more water and brush your teeth a LOT to help stop the cravings. Minty toothpaste clears your palatte and you won't want to taste choc then cos you know it will be awful!

Top tip : travel toothpaste and toothbrush - when the cravings hit go to the loo and brush your teeth!

Thanks guys - I'll need to do something! Its always chocolate - I can live without anything else! Am going ot try the teeth brushing thing tomorrow.

Lynne x

Put a bracket around today as you would have been tought in the crooked thinking and move on.

Get rid of the chocolate from the house if it is too tempting.

I make chocolate mousse from the shakes - just a drop of water with a pack and it tastes like chocolate cake mixture - have a couple of these a day if need be - anything to get through that craving.

You have done it before, you will do it again.

Don't forget to put that bracket around tonight and move on!

Just checking to see you're okay Piper & keep on the straight & narrow;)

You can do this, stay strong . We are all behind you :D :D

Back