Busy day!! Tooooooo busy!! My first Gym sesh!

geeezzz are you being serious?
give it up!!

I did stumble and I was lucky to get back on the diet but could not of done it if I had not come on here for support, which I did.

No one is perfect and it is nice to know (funny as it may seem) that some people do stumble, as pointed out we are all different. Not all of us are going to make the journey sin free. I wish I could but I have already proved that I cant. If I came on here and only read how well everyone has done and no one ever stubbled I would not feel comfortable and would be afraid to post when I was struggling. Which I dont, if struggling now I know I can come on here and everyone will rally round which I am truely grateful for.

With the attitude and support of everyone on here I WAS able to get back on track.

Lucas I think you should agree to disagree and drop it.:(

If you read my original post it says "you can do it" i think that is positive enough. You make it sound like i am a horrible person.
I am the opposite as im sure you will find out.
I did not doubt people stumble and will not be surprised if one day i
do.
I also understand this site is very helpful.

people agreed my comment was correct and i stand by what i said but if it has caused anyone to get up set i urge you not to take my posts too seriously then. Im here commenting on a diet nothing else.

The whole reason you came on this thread is because it is interesing.

Being deemed as a bully is very much over the top in my opinion. I will always support people on this diet or i wouldnt be here.

Ok i will agree and I understand how my comments can be percieved to be unsupportive.

But let it be known to everyone i ever come across i am not a bully, and comments like that should be thought about before writing them.
Your view on that is wrong.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez... another day at work and the thread has re-erupted...

Lucasflu: Let's just leave it..... I really ain't bothered about whether u struggle to read about food or not. I have decided if I'm struggling or lapse I WILL come on here to get the support I need whether you like it or not. On the other hand, I don't understand what your intentions are and think you sound a bit immature to be honest, but let's assume u had great intentions, so thanks.

Everyone else (pretty much!): Thanks for fighting the corner :rolleyes: but go and drink a litre of water and chill urself out! Thanks all for ur support xxxx

My point proved she did not go back on the diet she kept on eating.

Lucasflu - dont use my comments to reitterate your own point thank you. You make such as fuss about people twisting your words and then you twist mine to your own advantage.

Leave me out of your issues thanks.

end of.

Back