But you should have telepathically known it was mine!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 23 June 2009.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Gr men... I was going to use my syns on a Rice Krispies Square when I got in from my walk... but found it had vanished!! :eek: OH took it to work grrr! How did he not know I was planning on eating that, and actually looking forward to it with a cup of tea!!! Lol... It's that time of the month again where I get irrational over stupid things haha!!! Just had to vent... :) xx
  2. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

that's not irrational! LOL!

My boyf knows better than to take anything from the fridge (unless it's beer) without asking me if it's something special for my 'diet' first! :giggle:

Get him trained!!!
  3. Julianne_julz

Lol I like that! I'll try to train him but he has such a physical job he still pigs out all day and loses weight! :eek: He'll take anything that's not nailed down lol x
  4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

Grr...that's not fair is it!?!

Just train him to ask first...that's the battle :D
  5. byron

byron Well-Known Member

hehe-i know the feeling me hubby as started sw with me(he dont go classes though!!) and it drives me mad-specially when he eats my last alpen light bar- we aught to have lockable safes lmao
    laura x
  6. Julianne_julz

Lol that's a fab idea!!! There should be a little corner of the kitchen that's locked away never to be touched by men! I could keep all my Alpen bars and rice kripsies squares!!! Oooh xxx