Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey Susan and Clare (and Zoe),

Zoe (Taz) and I have paid up fully for Butlins and so are deffo confirmed. Have you guys sorted it yet?

I was thinking, pretty much everyone dresses up on these weekends away and I thought it might be fun if we joined in the mayhem. Usual themes are things like schoolgirls, police etc. etc. but I thought maybe we could do something original- any ideas?? Preferably something cheap to put together! And bearing in mind its likely to be quite hot!

We are there for 3 nights so I reckon if we could get a couple of different costumes together we can have 2 nights of dressing up and 1 norm... what do u think??

:D excited!!

xx

OMG!can I hide in corner!you want me to dress up...last person who asked me that probably had something else in mind when I turned up as a clown!

OMG!can I hide in corner!you want me to dress up...last person who asked me that probably had something else in mind when I turned up as a clown!

PMSL!!!!

:rotflmao:

Lol!!! Susan we will plan it together so there is no chance of that happening again :D PMSL!! xxx

superheros always makes for a great night out! u can fight over who is going to be wonderwoman and catwoman!
i had a hen weekend dressed as pirates, with the hen dressed as peter pan and it was amazing! cheap outfits can b got on ebay for bout £20. come in most sizes as well.

I have to say girls,I know you are keen on the whole dressing up thing,but it isn't really me.I'm enjoying wearing all my new clothes and to be honest I'm a little old for all the dressing up stuff

I'll do a feather boa or a hat?

Aww Susan :( could we convince you to do one night? Pirate theme is easy enough- a neckerchief, an eye patch and a hooped earring? xx

evening! so are you 2 (c and s) paid up now then? are we deffo confirmed for the 4 of us? i am so looking forward to this, i cant tell ya! am so excited, and if i carry on at this rate i may even be vaguely slim by the time we go!!! :D :D xxx

kewl so its all set then! yayyyy!! i saw some fancy dress stuff in tescos- pink cowboy hats n stuff. am gonna have a look when i pop in there in a bit! xx

Cowboy hats! Yee hawww! Ha ha. If we wanted T-shirts done I can get them at a good price but they take 3 weeks

oooh yeah I would be up for that, tho dont know what size!!! lol the ongoing ordeal of the sizing eh!? x

I am a size 14 on top and I have the medium. My business partner is a size 28/30 and has the 2XL

I usually wear a 14 or 16 depending on the store and the cut. I have quite broad shoulders and an ample chest so usuall say 16 to err on the side of the caution. What size would that be? x

Ooooo i've only just joined this forum so don't really know anyone as of yet...but i'll be at Butlins Bognor the very same weekend you'll be there! I love the weekends...this is my 12th time or something silly like that!

Loving the dressing up ideas! You get all sorts there! We had 3 not so lovely 50+ men dressed as rather revealing gnomes trying to buy us drinks last time and a dirty dancing competition with 911...you can imagine the sort of laughs your going to have!

How many of you are going? :)

Back