Butt kick needed

sookie

Silver Member
Can't believe I'm eating and drinking c**p... Away next week and I know what in doing is wrong and I will regret it... Telling myself tomorrow tomorrow .... Lets hope it sinks in.. Tomorrow I'm planning to get back to my running and eating heathy... X

sookie said:
Can't believe I'm eating and drinking c**p... Away next week and I know what in doing is wrong and I will regret it... Telling myself tomorrow tomorrow .... Lets hope it sinks in.. Tomorrow I'm planning to get back to my running and eating heathy... X

Consider yourself kicked!

It's hard getting yourself back on that wagon but you can do it hun... Before you know it you'll have a week under your belt and have a smile on your face after seeing a loss on the scales x

Arrr thanks ... Went on treadmill this morning pleased with myself for doing that as love running now... My P.E would have a heart attack if they knew lol...x

sookie said:
Arrr thanks ... Went on treadmill this morning pleased with myself for doing that as love running now... My P.E would have a heart attack if they knew lol...x

I think that's 30 mins more than I would have been able to do! I've tried running and I just don't enjoy it! x

Back