Extra Easy Buy Extra Easy book tomorrow

CHRISR

Gold Member
Im going to buy the EE book tomorrow night. Does anyone have a favourite recipe they like doing. Cant wait to buy it tomorrow and plan our meals for next week. My family think its great that i am on a so called 'DIET' LOL

Thanks x

Bought it last night and making the chicken and leak pie from it for dinner.

The recipes look amazing - I'm excited too!!!

I'll let you know what the pie is like :) xx

Chicken and Leek pie, Cottage Pie, Lasagne, Angel Hair Pasta with crab, as you can tell i really really like this book lol! x

turkey meatballs, chicken and leek pie, kheema curry cottage pie, warm breaksfast salad, tuna and sweetcorn fritters, cajun style chicken kebabs with wedges, chicken noodle soup and tonight having honey glazed pork chops with spring onion and pepper mash, and so far what ive cooked were gawjus. Cant you tell i loveeeee it lol. But tomoz night in wi and hope it has been worth it, ive followed correctly so fingers crossed i lose

Defo worth its money and loads left over, well there is only me eating it and sometimes my 10 year old.

good luck hope you enjoy

The Butternut Squash and Bacon Risotto (just eating leftovers for lunch now!), Haddock and Pea Risotto, Lasagne, Moroccan Lamb stew, Chilli Beef.... That's all I've tried so far. All very moreish too!!!!!

I cant wait then - my consultant thinks its one of the best books SW have produced. It all sounds so good - will read it in bed tomorrow night and decide the menu for the week thanks all

bought it today. the recipies look delish

now here is the question.
I've been doing green and red at the weekend

If I change to the EE will I put on in the 1st week?

Ive got the book had a quick look at it - Going to Dentist later then to Tesco or Asda so i think il take it with me so i can choose what is on the menu for this week. :))

I have my daughter home from France for 3 days from Sunday (cant wait) her fiance and a friend. (2 young handsome french boys eating SW - LOL) Any ideas?

Sunday will definately be Roast Dinner - Beef or Chicken (Julien's fave from when he was here last)

Thanks x

bought it today. the recipies look delish

now here is the question.
I've been doing green and red at the weekend

If I change to the EE will I put on in the 1st week?

Hi i was on ee all last week and did stuff from cook book you can view my diary in the diary section and i only lost 1lbs this week, but i think if you follow it correctly 1 a and b and eat your syns and 1/3 of superfree food per menu you will be fine, im hopin for a bit more but a loss is a loss. good luck

Back