By demand.. my new hair... and boots... and outfit for tomorrow (smaller size too!!)

Thank you ladies! Such lovely compliments have really made me smile! Which is good as I'm just getting ready to head off for an interview. I will be back in a bit and fill you in on my presentation! Hope you're all having a fab day xx

you look just gorgeous :D. im soo jealous i feel horrid in everything atm >.<. but you look lovely have a fab time out :D

Kels I'm feeling you on that one, I feel like that too!

I ended up leaving my new boots in a bag at New Street station when my train came. I think I was too excited! Thankfully they've been handed to Lost Property, I wouldn't have been happy if I'd lost them after just 1 day!

awwwhh no that would be sooooo bad if you didnt get them back! im so glad you did!

i have a new dress i really want to fit into by march so im keeping my fingers crossed im going to get to goal.

but your shoes look lush ....makes me think i need a new pair tooo :p
im sooo addcited to shopping when i dont have the feeling fat days >.<

Sorry as usual lost my train of thought :)

Gosh CG --

You are so lucky the boots were handed in. That's been horrible if they had not. It's a good sign.

MM

I know, so relieved! I could have cried when I realised, it's not like I can afford to waste £50 on one days wear of boots! And they were a size 6 and fit well which made me very happy! Kels I like shopping too, a bit too much, my studentness (ie poorness!) means I don't get to much lately though :( It's a crime. I think I need to find a rich husband!

ooo a rich husband yes pleaseeeeee. but i have my eyes set on someone i want to marry :p

Aww that's sweet, does he know?!

lol yea he knows me :), im mad about him! :p im not some crazy stalker although ...bagging gerard butler is quite appealing :p

I'm with you on that one!!

Back