By the end of 2012!

shenzi

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Thought I would put a group together for people that are looking to get to target this year, or a target by the end of the year by the 31st December 2012 I want to be at my Interim target of 11 Stone 8lbs, then I will look at how I feel once I get there. So ill start, Please add your name in alphabetically and include any weight lost so far in January.

Shenzi - 55lbs (11.5lbs Lost 43.5lbs to go)

Hi. Can I join? I hope to be at goal by end of April but for end of year my goal is to be successfully maintaining. X

Rkmriddell - 20lbs to go.

Hi rkm, good luck with your weight loss!xx

I'm in :) At some point this year, hopefully before Sept 29th, I'd like to be 130lbs.

So, -12.5 pounds for me. We'll see how it goes.....:)

(am lazy and on my phone, I'll add myself to the list when I get to a computer)

Last edited:
WI for me today. 0.75 off which I'm really pleased with as only moved to sw on Friday. Admittedly this was naked and after a haircut lol x

Rkmriddell - 0.75 lost 16.5 lbs to go.
Acc - 30lbs to go
Taniau - 12.5 to go

Rkmriddell said:
WI for me today. 0.75 off which I'm really pleased with as only moved to sw on Friday. Admittedly this was naked and after a haircut lol x

Rkmriddell - 0.75 lost 16.5 lbs to go.
Acc - 30lbs to go
Taniau - 12.5 to go

Lol x haircuts make all the difference ;-)

Welcome to the group! Hopefully we will have a few more join us along the way x

Me too please :D I have a target of losing 46lbs by Christmas - with a December birthday too I dont want to be the one hiding from the cameras again this year.

there are soooo many places to post on here and I know I'll do really well if I'm able to build some friendships along the way, with people that are in it for the long haul with me !

hope to get to know you all as the weeks, and pounds, fall away :D

xx

Welcome pix, Ive added you to the list

Acc - 30lbs (0lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Pix128 - 46lbs (8lbs lost 38lbs to go)
Rkmriddell - 17lbs (0.75lbs lost 16.25lbs to go)
Taniau - 12.5lbs (0lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)

Last edited:
Hi Shenzi, thanks for the welcome. Great to be on the list but Ive lost 8lb already so Ive got 38 to go .... arghh it seems a mountain (of fat ) to climb, but I will get there !!

You will get there! Updated above for you x

thankyou x I had a bit of an oops moment when my jeans decided they really did have enough room now to slide over my hips - and i was carrying two bags of shopping in the village co-op car park! I think i managed to just get between my car and the next before they got to my knees but I think my face must have been very red !

another 2lbs off ...big grin !!

Could I join as well please? My target is 12stone by the end of the year- massively ambitious I know as I am currently 18.8... I'm moving in with the fella in November and would like to be close to target by then.

Well done pix, Ive added your loss
Viva Ive added you to the list
Taniau good luck for wi, mine is tonight!

Acc - 30lbs (0lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Pix128 - 46lbs (10lbs lost 36lbs to go)
Rkmriddell - 17lbs (0.75lbs lost 16.25lbs to go)
Shenzi - 55lbs (11.5lbs lost 43.5lbs to go)
Taniau - 12.5lbs (0lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)
Vivahate - 96lbs (0lbs lost 96lbs to go)

woohoo acc - thats great! good luck to shenzi and tanaui too :) We can do this !! x

Back