Bye bye baby belly!!

Wednesday:

B - fruit salad

L - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

D - cod (hexb 1) with pasta'n'sauce & hexa cheese with salad

S - carrot sticks, onion rings (3.5 syns), Alpen light x2 (hexb2), freddo (5 syns)

Last edited:
Thursday:

B - fruit salad

D - carbonara (hexb x2 bacon & hexa x2 cheese) with veggies

S - carrot sticks, satsuma, freddo (5 syns), something else tbc!!

Friday:

B - melon

L - chicken salad (hexb x2)

D - jacket potato with cheese (hexa) & spaghetti hoops

S - carrot sticks, satsumas, freddo (5 syns)

Last edited:
Food looking good, the dress will look great I'm sure :) x

So was mostly on plan this weekend but had a few naughties at a baby shower & a christening....

However the scales showed a massive 3lb off this morning!!!!! So chuffed as I'm now in the 11's (just!) amazed with my loss so far (20lb in 8 weeks) and I'm officially half way to my target.

Given me lots of motivation!!

Monday:

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

L - salad with pasta'n'sauce (1/2 packet so 1/2 hexa cheese)

D - chicken with other 1/2 pasta'n'sauce & salad

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), carrot sticks, fruit salad, freddo (5 syns)

Well done hun, 3lbs off is fab. You've caught me up. I'm also on 11.13 but I'm stuck there at the moment :( Hopefully I will get a loss next week.
Keep motivated hun, you are doing great :) xx

Thanks hun, being at home on maternity leave is soooooo hard to stop the snack monster getting me :-/ but this weather is helping as its making me get out & about more. Went on a 2.5 mile walk with my daughter pushing her in her pushchair so that probably helped with my loss.

Thanks hun, being at home on maternity leave is soooooo hard to stop the snack monster getting me :-/ but this weather is helping as its making me get out & about more. Went on a 2.5 mile walk with my daughter pushing her in her pushchair so that probably helped with my loss.

I know exactly what you mean. It was when I was on maternity leave that I piled on the weight. Try milky coffees with sweetener, they always work for me. It's a great filler and if you add sweetener it stops sweet cravings.xx

Hello lovely,

Have been AWOL for a few weeks but back on plan now and it's so good to see you doing so well! You'll be back to your wedding weight in no-time. What a yummy mummy!! :D xx

Hello lovely,

Have been AWOL for a few weeks but back on plan now and it's so good to see you doing so well! You'll be back to your wedding weight in no-time. What a yummy mummy!! :D xx

Hi beautiful, I'm feeling sooooo good already it's been fab. Had a bit of a day yesterday so might have scoffed a kebab for dinner followed by a Krispy Kreme......was really needed though :)

XxxX

Wednesday:

B - melon & mango

L - potato wedges & baked beans

D - pasta with sweetcorn & hexa & hexb cheese

S - pear, sweet & salty popcorn (4 syns), carrot sticks

Thursday:

B - fruit salad & Alpen light (3.5 syns)

L - jacket potato with cheese (hexa) & salad

D - risotto with hexb bacon & hexb cheese

S - popcorn (7 syns)

Last edited:
Hi beautiful, I'm feeling sooooo good already it's been fab. Had a bit of a day yesterday so might have scoffed a kebab for dinner followed by a Krispy Kreme......was really needed though :) XxxX

You have to have a treat night sometimes. You totally deserved it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday:

B - melon & mango

D - chicken ceaser salad (hexa cheese), 4 syns for dressing & 8 syns for small bit of flat bread

S - Alpen light x2 (hexb), pear, carrot sticks

Last edited:
Saturday:

B - fruit salad

L - chicken with jacket potato & salad (3 syns for any oil used in cooking)

D - ice cream bombe from KFC. Lots of syns but had a terrible afternoon so was much needed.

S - Alpen light bar, apple

Sunday = totally off plan food wise but my nan passed away Saturday evening so it was 100% needed.

STS this week but can't say I'm surprised :-/

Back on it like sonic from today though:

Monday:

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

L - pasta'n'sauce sauce with salad

D - carbonara (hexa cheese) & veggies

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), carrot sticks, freddo (5 syns)

Sunday = totally off plan food wise but my nan passed away Saturday evening so it was 100% needed. STS this week but can't say I'm surprised :-/ Back on it like sonic from today though: Monday: B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb) L - pasta'n'sauce sauce with salad D - carbonara (hexa cheese) & veggies S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), carrot sticks, freddo (5 syns)

I'm so very sorry to hear about your nan honey. Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back