Bye bye baby belly!!

Aww you poor thing, so sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish again :(

What are your lovely weekend plans? I'm sure you'll be back on form by then xxx

Saturday we are helping some friends decorate their extension so they can move back home with their 5 week old twins. They are currently living with the inlaws so need to be home ASAP!

Then I have a hen-do Saturday night, just drinks & dinner in Bristol.

Sunday me and Neil are off to Birmingham to watch the comedian Jeff Dunham which I am VERY excited about, he brought on my labour from laughing so much I swear!!

It's so odd not having an appetite, it's just so unlike me!! xx

Not really on plan as such but doing a food diary anyway just to get back in to the swing of things:

B - frosties (hexb & 5 syns) & hexa milk

L - spaghetti hoops on toast (hexb)

D - rice cooked in stock with bacon, cheese, peas & sweetcorn

S - tbc!!

Hey gorgeous, how are you feeling today?

Can you really have Frosties as a HEXB??? That would rock my world!

xx

Whoooops I meant cornflakes, I wanted frosties but thought better of it, you can have them right?!

I'm feeling lots better, still not 100% but I had my first bit of chocolate since Sunday earlier and dam it was good!! Feeling really happy about my weekend plans, nice balance of family & friends time and hubby is on his way home from work already.

Also found our holiday for September, nice family hotel in Palma Nova for Ellie-Lou's first birthday, soooooooo excited and selfishly pleased I don't have to share my bunny with anyone other than Neil :) xx

Had a bit of a funny week what with being ill so my weight is a bit all over the place :-/

Back on plan officially from today though, the wedding is in 18 days so need a big push to get a few more lb's off before then.

Breakfast - melon fingers

Lunch - pasta with tomato purée, sweetcorn & hexa cheese

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) with rice & veggies in maggies sauce (2 syns)

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), apple, creme egg mini ice cream (3.5 syns)

Have some malteaser bunnies in the car but silly hubby accidentally took my car key to work so I can't get to them grrrrr.

Also had to cancel my afternoon plans what with no car but had a productive day nonetheless. Made lots of freezable dinners for my little girl & put together her new stroller :)

Last edited:
Ooh creme egg ice cream sounds amaze! Wish I'd got my mitts on some of those before easter!

How was your weekend sweety? Are you feeling properly better now? xxx

Ooh creme egg ice cream sounds amaze! Wish I'd got my mitts on some of those before easter!

How was your weekend sweety? Are you feeling properly better now? xxx

I just had another, they are so nommy, just the right size for a sweet fix & only 70kcal!

It was great thanks, I'm feeling completely better now thank goodness but it really took it out of me :-( can't believe it's another 3 day weekend this week, yay for hubby time!

And congrats on the 10.6, skinny minny xx

Tuesday:

B - melon & pineapple

L - jacket potato with hexa cheese, beans & salad

D - haddock (hexb x2), pasta'n'sauce, veggies

S - apple, cream egg ice cream (3.5 syns), freddo (5 syns)

Wednesday:

B - satsuma

L - cheese & beans jacket (hexa)

D - chicken & bacon (hexb x2) salad with eggs & salad cream (1 syn)

S - raspberries, strawberries, muller light Greek (1/2 syn), meringue nest (3 syns),

Thursday:

Yucky weather today and I just spilt a whole glass of Pepsi max over the floor so in a terrible mood. Thank goodness for laminate!!

B - melon & pineapple

L - Savory rice with extra peas, sweetcorn & tomatoes

D - carbonara with double hexa cheese & double hexb bacon with salad

S - apple, meringue nest (3 syns), raspberries, strawberries, single cream (2 syns), freddo (5 syns)

Friday:

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

L - pasta'n'sauce with 1/2 hexa milk & 1.5 hexa cheese

D - Savory rice with sweetcorn & turkey rashers (1.5 hexb)

S - mini creme egg (3.5 syns), raspberries, strawberries, meringue nest (3 syns), single cream (2 syns), apple, popcorn (4 syns)

Feel in a real slimming world funk at the moment, just can't seem to get in the zone & want to eat crap. The urge to get a kebab for my dinner is just overwhelming right now, the fact they don't deliver is the only thing stopping me!!!

Grrrr I just want to get to target but I can't see how I'm going to shift another 12lb in 2 months with this mentality.....

Right missy, time for a pep talk ;)

Look at how far you've come in the last 2 months - you have been totally and utterly smashing it! You were a real inspiration and helped get me back on the wagon.

Maybe get the new magazine for some new food ideas to shake things up? Make a Fakeaway kebab for dinner and have it in a wholemeal pitta?

You can totally do 12lbs, probably in less than 2 months. We all totally believe in you.

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a lovely weekend, yummy mummy xx

Oh my it was very very busy!! Gardening, decorating, cleaning, shopping and all with a grumpy snotty baby!! 100% off the wagon but nothing too bad, no takeaways etc just not necessarily slimming world :)

All over it today though! I hope.......

Looks like you had a fab time from your pictures xxx

Yeah we had an awesome one! Although didn't stay on plan! (there's a surprise!!)

Mmm a jacket spud - could totally go for one of those today! xx

Right no more messing around!!!!! This week is going to be tricky as quite a few events planned but I am going to be 100% otherwise and then from next week I will be super good!! Promise!!

B - watermelon chunks

L - chicken salad (1/2 syn salad cream & hexb1)

D - pasta bake (hexa cheese) & 3 syns sauce

S - Alpen light (hexb2), apple, options (hexa milk & 2 syns)

Last edited:
Back