Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

Week 5 + 1

Back on track today after a really bad week! Im so disappointed in myself but im drawin a line!
Been on exercise bike, done 40mins n burned 500cals! Go me!! x

Week 5 + 2

Havin a good day so far! Not exercised yet but done loadsa housework so thats gota count for somethn! I was shattered! x

RainbowRose said:
Housework is the ultimate workout Kimmy :)

A good zoom around with a vacuum and duster..not to mention mopping floors and changing bed linen :)

Well done!

Haha it certainly is I was shattered afterwards x

Week 5 + 3

Had a good night wiv ma baby boy so treated him to a nice walk to the park then took him to shops n spoilt him :D walked for about 3 hours solid so feel really good x

Iv been on a roll today!! :D

Big massive walk this mornin n then tonight I done 40mins on crosstrainer burnin 500cals. I felt so good but my bum was killin lol.

Im feelin back into it now so treated myself n had a lush long bubble bath n paintd my nails. Feel all lovely now :D x

Week 5 + 4

Had another lovely big long walk this mrnin for about 3hours. Was great n sun been shinin :D treatd myself to a nice bagel n coffee frm mcdonalds n havin a nice healthy dinner later on.

Dependin on how organisd I am later when my baby goes to bed I might do some on the exercise bike or crosstrainer x

Well I was super organised tonight but very tired so only managed 20mins on the exercise bike burning 230 cals! Better then sitting on my bum! x

Week 6
Loss - 2lb
Total loss - 10lb

Eeeeek!! :D

Me and my partner have decided to get married early december!! :D we go a week on thurs to give our notice and set the date!

I do not want to be a fat bride!!! Lol

5months to lose 2 1/2 to 3stone. That will take me to around 12 to 12.7. Not my end goal but id be very happy gettin married that weight x

wow..congratulations :)

aww a winter bride, how romantic!!!!! ..and fab focus to get to a nice weight, plus all the organising will keep you busy..and your hands away from 'goodies' that are really 'baddies'! :)

have a lovely day..keep thinking wedding dress and stunning bride....big day..and not big bride ;)

RainbowRose said:
wow..congratulations :)

aww a winter bride, how romantic!!!!! ..and fab focus to get to a nice weight, plus all the organising will keep you busy..and your hands away from 'goodies' that are really 'baddies'! :)

have a lovely day..keep thinking wedding dress and stunning bride....big day..and not big bride ;)

Aww thanks rainbow rose. Because ar families ar very complicated we ar only havin both ar mums at the ceremony but we splashing out on a lovely honeymoon :D still... I get to be the mrs of my soulmate so thats all I need x

Week 6 + 1

Dreaded visit to the dentist today but only jus a check up ! But its a good walk ther n back so least its burnin those cals!

Havnt been on th exercise bike for a few days now so I really need to get on that later on !

x

ooh hope dentist appt goes well..and you feel like facing the bike on your return!

Wedding sounds even more romantic now.....and enjoy planning honeymoon, any thoughts yet?

I married for the 2nd time 3 years ago, our families were fine, just spread all over the country and beyond....so we married with just both of us, my children from 1st marriage and our wee son....so a total of 5 at the ceremony, plus the minister!!!! :) it was ideal, intimate and romantic :)

I think some weddings these days are OTT, and the focus is not about the actual couple declarying their love, but more about the all singing all dancing AND expensive ceremony, reception and ALL the trimmings...just my opinion though!

RainbowRose said:
ooh hope dentist appt goes well..and you feel like facing the bike on your return!

Wedding sounds even more romantic now.....and enjoy planning honeymoon, any thoughts yet?

I married for the 2nd time 3 years ago, our families were fine, just spread all over the country and beyond....so we married with just both of us, my children from 1st marriage and our wee son....so a total of 5 at the ceremony, plus the minister!!!! :) it was ideal, intimate and romantic :)

I think some weddings these days are OTT, and the focus is not about the actual couple declarying their love, but more about the all singing all dancing AND expensive ceremony, reception and ALL the trimmings...just my opinion though!

Aww that sounds just perfect! Did u have a dress etc? And what did u do afterwrds if anythn? I bought my dress today it looks beautiful and is easily taken in WHEN I lose dome weight lol. We r plannin just goin for a small meal just me, my hubby :), son and r mums. Alot of people seem upset ther not invited but we r jus tryn to explain its the way we want it x

Week 6 + 2

Been a good day so far. Still overwhelmed im gettn married. Iv already orderd my dress, veil, shoes, earrings n garter lol.

Took my measurements today and lost an inch round my tummy, inch under my bust n half inch round ma legs. Thts in about 2weeks so im very proud of myself.

Chicken strifry for tea mmm x

Aww that sounds just perfect! Did u have a dress etc? And what did u do afterwrds if anythn? I bought my dress today it looks beautiful and is easily taken in WHEN I lose dome weight lol. We r plannin just goin for a small meal just me, my hubby :), son and r mums. Alot of people seem upset ther not invited but we r jus tryn to explain its the way we want it x

hi kimmy, afterwards we went for a family meal, just us and the 'children' :) Very intimate, we married at 12 noon, then had the restaurant to ourselves!!!! the staff gave us a free bottle of champagne to take away on honeymoon :D we drove away straight after the meal, the older children babysitting our wee boy. (They were all young adults) We just had a 4 day cottage by the loch, in scotland...total privacy, so romantic and idyllic, we arrived at 10pm, and there was 2 white swans swimming past our decking right outside the front door, with a full moon shining on them...it was breathtaking.
yes, i wore a full length ivory scoop necked dress and a red velvet cloak, and carried red roses and rosebuds in my hair :)

What is your dress like?

Right attitude, it IS all about what you and hubby to be want! :)

Back